What's new

Coinbase or Blockchain wallet

Coinbase is more concerned with exchanges than the wallet itself. In my opinion, the fee is not much different because it depends on the miner fee and the number of transactions on the blockchain.

which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase
Not big differency however I prefer coinbase because it's user friendly and you can transfer money to paypal blockchain is also very good in my opinion I use it too but for some reasons I mostly using coinbase

I'll like to benefit from the little knowledge you have 😊, there's a saying that say's no knowledge is small, it might seems very small to you but it's might serve as a good importance to me.
It is very true that no knowledge in small, but when dealing with crypto currencies, one has to get very detailed information. So it would be better you learn from a skilled person as crypto currency is not my thing.

I use both Coinbase and Blockchain wallets, albeit Coinbase is superior in several ways right now because it is more focused on exchanges than the wallet itself. Because it is based on the miner fee and the volume of transactions on the blockchain, the charge is not much different, in my opinion.

which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase
Blockchain was among the foremost dependable wallets at the time I first entered the cryptocurrency industry, and as a newcomer, it was relatively simple for me to established, making it one of the smoothest to use.

I think coinbase is best wallet. We can use our email to get the coins where in blockchain you always need to copy your walled id. A single mistake in id can lose your money. So its better to stick on coinbase than using blockchain wallet
That is a very good and valid point here,and i have discover that the option of using your e-mail is a good alternative,but in the case where in your environment some of the features in coinbase is not fully activated,then it becomes a limitation.

Blockchain was among the foremost dependable wallets at the time I first entered the cryptocurrency industry, and as a newcomer, it was relatively simple for me to established, making it one of the smoothest to use.

I use the Coinomi wallet. It is not an exchange or a trading platform, but it is a great wallet that could help you to send and receive tokens and coins. It also supports Binance Smart Chain tokens as well.

I use the Coinomi wallet. It is not an exchange or a trading platform, but it is a great wallet that could help you to send and receive tokens and coins. It also supports Binance Smart Chain tokens as well.
Well, this is a new piece of information because I have never heard of this wallet before. What are the outstanding features of this wallet that make it beneficial for crypto investors?

They are both good. And to there's no much difference between the two except that coinbase collect less fees compare to blockchain. The two of them are safe and look safe.

I don't really know which one is the best because I have never use any of them, we have a lot of cryptocurrency wallets but for me I prefer to use roqqu is very easy to use.

I think the thing that has been obvious from recent events is that "not your keys, not your crypto" is truer than ever. If you aren't getting the message I don't know what to tell you. I'd rather store my crypto on a cold storage device than any CEX on the market.

The blockchain is a bit popular to my understanding and to me I rather choose that than use coinbase, coinbase as a cryptocurrency wallet is quite complicated for me to understand. I can manage blockchain but I prefer trust wallet in all

I think Coinbase is the best wallet. You can get coins using our email. Blockchain always requires a copy of the walled ID. One wrong ID and you could lose your money. So it's better to stay on Coinbase than to use a blockchain wallet

I think Coinbase is the best wallet. You can get coins using our email. Blockchain always requires a copy of the walled ID. One wrong ID and you could lose your money. So it's better to stay on Coinbase than to use a blockchain wallet
Thank you for the explanation. apart from that other things are also being put into a consideration such as easier navigation of the platform and user friendly. Their customers service is very important too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back