What's new

Coinbase is the safest platform for beginners?

I do agree with you coinbase as been in existence for so long its user friendly and its stuff is always very good , I mean low coin rates too so you can have the best first best experience using coinbase
Coinbase does have low rates, but one needs to balance this with the unpredictability of their servers as well as the low number of coins that they have listed. In my opinion I think that starting off as a beginning on a good and low rate exchange is a much better option to learn because you can start trading with a very small value and in low value coins.

I'm a beginner in a crypto currency world and Coinbase is the one I'm using. I think it's a really great platform, though I won't say that it is the best since it's the only one I have Truth is I don't really trade, I just use Coinbase to receive my payment from my earning sites and let it grow there.

I love coinbase for it's variety with coins and information. Yes it is pretty easy to learn and invest there. However, all sites have their pros and cons and their incapacity to handle volume is one of them.

I saw a lot of positive reviews about coinbase over here at bizdustry and I decided to download the app and invest on it, but unfortunately I can't seem to buy coin from the app. As it is only giving me an option to sell coin and receive coin, until this very moment I can't seem to buy any coin.

I love coinbase for it's variety with coins and information. Yes it is pretty easy to learn and invest there. However, all sites have their pros and cons and their incapacity to handle volume is one of them.
Yes this was a very disappointing thing to see coming from coinbase. Especially being one of the main exchanges and wallets that is being used for crypto, I would have thought that they would have been prepared for such influxes in users ad such traffics.

I saw a lot of positive reviews about coinbase over here at bizdustry and I decided to download the app and invest on it, but unfortunately I can't seem to buy coin from the app. As it is only giving me an option to sell coin and receive coin, until this very moment I can't seem to buy any coin.
I checked your profile to know your country but unfortunately it is not stated , there are some countries that are not supported by coinbase including my country ,all I can do is to send and receive no buy and sell. You can opt for Binance as better alternative.

I checked your profile to know your country but unfortunately it is not stated , there are some countries that are not supported by coinbase including my country ,all I can do is to send and receive no buy and sell. You can opt for Binance as better alternative.
I'm from Nigeria 🇳🇬 and I lives here also, talking about binance, I registered on binance two days ago as I couldn't buy coin on coinbase directly from my account, but binance seems hard for me to understand, I'm still studying or daily to see if I could be able to understand it fully anytime soon.

Can someone explain how I can invest in bitcoin? Saving in Bitcoin seems the best option nowadays, really. Your money tends to multiply when you channel your money into the bitcoin chain. I really want to try my luck in that area.

I'm from Nigeria 🇳🇬 and I lives here also, talking about binance, I registered on binance two days ago as I couldn't buy coin on coinbase directly from my account, but binance seems hard for me to understand, I'm still studying or daily to see if I could be able to understand it fully anytime soon.
Binance is not add , you need to verify your account using your Documents or BVN once that is done you can buy BNB by depositing naira then use it buy any coin of your choice forget coinbase. It is not good for Nigerlans.

Coinbase might one of the oldest wallets on the internet but they are not that popular in my country. Link is very common among the people in my country. The reason is that link support local banks which means you can easily sell you cryptocurency and get your money fast.

Binance is not add , you need to verify your account using your Documents or BVN once that is done you can buy BNB by depositing naira then use it buy any coin of your choice forget coinbase. It is not good for Nigerlans.
I have already verified my account on all levels on binance, whenever I check the coin chat I normally sees a lot of coins but if I eventually buying any of these coins I won't be seeing up to half of the coins I saw on the coins chat. And eventually when I choose to buy any of the little that's available I was told that the minimum amount of coins I could buy is $15.... I was so shocked because it doesn't in anyway makes sense.

I have already verified my account on all levels on binance, whenever I check the coin chat I normally sees a lot of coins but if I eventually buying any of these coins I won't be seeing up to half of the coins I saw on the coins chat. And eventually when I choose to buy any of the little that's available I was told that the minimum amount of coins I could buy is $15.... I was so shocked because it doesn't in anyway makes sense. It
This seems unclear to me , the first you need to do now that you are verified, buy BNB or USDT or BUSD then once that is done successfully then you can now buy any coin of your choice within your wallet size easily.

This seems unclear to me , the first you need to do now that you are verified, buy BNB or USDT or BUSD then once that is done successfully then you can now buy any coin of your choice within your wallet size easily.
Is this really true? So if I successfully buy BNB, USDT OR BUSD which I'm guessing all this are coins on binance, then I would be able to buy other coins successfully?

Blockchain is actually good though no direct bank withdrawals and the number of coins in the wallet are just five. Roqqu is said to be trending for Niherians and also luno because of their direct withdrawal features.
I've also worked with Luno, and the fact that I can withdraw direct to my bank account is the best feature o love.

If that option was absent, it would be a headache to look for people who wouldn't scam you to exchange your cryptocurrency to fiat.

Is this really true? So if I successfully buy BNB, USDT OR BUSD which I'm guessing all this are coins on binance, then I would be able to buy other coins successfully?
Sure , they the coins you can use to trade other coins successfully I'm Binance, if there areas you are clear with when you using the site can check the FAQ or raise a ticket to ask questions outside FAQ.

Coinbase's simple interface aims to make it easy for first-time buyers to purchase bitcoins using payment methods you are used to. Coinbase's clean UI makes it easy to use for beginners. The most popular payment methods for Coinbase customers are buying with a debit card, and also using a bank transfer.While it is never 100% safe to your money on any online exchange, Coinbase is one of the safest web wallets you can use. Coinbase keeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed — when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked!
Thanks for your enlightenment ,i was even looking for the best cryptocurrency wallet to store my bitcoin, but let me please ask you a question,does coinbase accept Nigerians to store their coin ?

One of the oldest and most popular bitcoin trading site, it currently operates in 32 countries. It is based in San Francisco and was established in 2011. Some experts advise novices in the process of entering the field, saying: “If you are a beginner and want to try your luck in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, Coinbase is the perfect choice for you. Coinbase supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Litecoin, and from time to time they add new digital currencies. " For transactions, you simply have to download the Coinbase app on your Android or iPhone device or you can trade on their GDAX exchange market platform, which is especially suitable for seasoned traders. Is it really a new place to resume trading currencies for beginners?
View attachment 1103
Coinbase is really cool not only for the beginner but also for some cryto guru.

Though am not sure of its security level,. However, It does not require much technical- know- how before you use it.

Coinbase is highly secure and very reliable , they are pioneers of Crypto currencies from wallet to exchange plaform, it is the largest currently , the only challenge I have with is the fact that my activities are very limited in it due to my location otherwise the interface is superb and easy to use

depends on the users but still coinbase is one of the best platform for beginners for exchanger. Being have low fees and have afree crttos like XLM, chainlink and ETC. But the problem of coinbase is there a few cryptos in their platform. and Also there is an issue about Coinbase when Bitcoin is on bullrun.
This is still one of best crypto wallet/exchanger. some of countries, coinbase is not popular.

Coinbase's simple interface aims to make it easy for first-time buyers to purchase bitcoins using payment methods you are used to. Coinbase's clean UI makes it easy to use for beginners. The most popular payment methods for Coinbase customers are buying with a debit card, and also using a bank transfer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back