What's new

Coinbase is the safest platform for beginners?

To be entirely honest as much as coinbase is considered to be a very good platform and there is a lot of room that you can use it to make profit and to trade and even to learn through some of the courses that they have on there where you can get paid to do so, the truth is that I am not stoked about it as a platform as it has had some issues lately in terms of its server not being able to handle the high volumes when bitcoin price increased drastically./ This is not good for traders as they can lose out on valuable profit with these delays.

You are right, coinbase is a great platform for the beginners. It's very easy to use and always good to understand. I use it and I don't joke with the way it works for me. I can transfer crypto coin from one platform to another without any transaction charge.

This information is helpful for me as a beginner in crypto currency trading. Learning to trade and exchange bitcoin has not been easy for me, but thanks to you for sharing this easy platform where beginner can start up with. Thanks I am grateful.

So true, I can't agree less with the writer for it's great insight, coinbase as been my plug from day one and I keep enjoying them.
Are you sure of your saying ?because from all indication coinbase is a crypto company that is not accepted in some certain countries of Africa

Well i think most people have their preference and the reason why they choose the exchange they choose. For me my holdings are most in decentralized wallets like trustwallet and i trade with Binance mostly.

To be honest, new beginner of cryptocurrencies must be exposed to how to use coinbase bedrkenither wallets. Then they can now be using other wallets like binance, luno, crypto.com and other wallets.

Not at all because it is very important to understand his knowledge. Bitcoin was trading above 40,000 yesterday but today it has reached 30,000۔ People who bought and invested in Bitcoin yesterday have suffered a lot, so it is important to understand this.

To be honest, new beginner of cryptocurrencies must be exposed to how to use coinbase bedrkenither wallets. Then they can now be using other wallets like binance, luno, crypto.com and oththere was a time I was searching for the best crypto wallet to store
To be honest, new beginner of cryptocurrencies must be exposed to how to use coinbase bedrkenither wallets. Then they can now be using other wallets like binance, luno, crypto.com and other wallets.
There was a time I was searching for the best crypto wallet to store my coins that is when I came across coinbase but they told me that it is not accepted in certain part of Africa, please is this true ?

I do agree with you coinbase as been in existence for so long its user friendly and its stuff is always very good , I mean low coin rates too so you can have the best first best experience using coinbase

Coinbase is an excellent platform for beginner investors! Its easy-to-learn interface will help you to learn the ropes of using online exchanges. Through it, you can easily transfer over to GDAX to trade and transact with even more currencies than what is offered on Coinbase.

Which part of Africa do you live? To be candid, I haven't heard anything is such before and I don't believe it. Coinbase is open to all and sundry in as much you can provide all your verification documents because they will need that to verify you

One of the oldest and most popular bitcoin trading site, it currently operates in 32 countries. It is based in San Francisco and was established in 2011. Some experts advise novices in the process of entering the field, saying: “If you are a beginner and want to try your luck in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, Coinbase is the perfect choice for you. Coinbase supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Litecoin, and from time to time they add new digital currencies. " For transactions, you simply have to download the Coinbase app on your Android or iPhone device or you can trade on their GDAX exchange market platform, which is especially suitable for seasoned traders. Is it really a new place to resume trading currencies for beginners?
View attachment 1103
coinbase is very good but I can't agree it's the best and most secured platforms for beginners, there are a couple of other Cryptocurrency platforms that are very user-friendly and safe at the same time even for beginners, Paxful is one of them.

Which part of Africa do you live? To be candid, I haven't heard anything is such before and I don't believe it. Coinbase is open to all and sundry in as much you can provide all your verification documents because they will need that to verify you
As a Nigerian the only thing you can do on coinbase is the send and receive, you can't buy nor sell nor swap your coins . It is possible your country doesn't have such challenges . If you are a Nigerian prove me wrong.

coinbase is very good but I can't agree it's the best and most secured platforms for beginners, there are a couple of other Cryptocurrency platforms that are very user-friendly and safe at the same time even for beginners, Paxful is one of them.
You are right but you should at least mention one of the most trusted and most secure wallet,me am very much interested to learn , please mention most of the secured wallet one can store cryptocurrency for a long term investment.

As a Nigerian the only thing you can do on coinbase is the send and receive, you can't buy nor sell nor swap your coins . It is possible your country doesn't have such challenges . If you are a Nigerian prove me wrong.
Honestly I don't do trading on coinbase. I use it purely as wallet. I only keep coins in it. I prefer trading on either binance, crypto.com, or luno. I only like coinbase because of its exposure to other coins unlike luno.

Coinbase's simple interface aims to make it easy for first-time buyers to purchase bitcoins using payment methods you are used to. Coinbase's clean UI makes it easy to use for beginners. The most popular payment methods for Coinbase customers are buying with a debit card, and also using a bank transfer.While it is never 100% safe to your money on any online exchange, Coinbase is one of the safest web wallets you can use. Coinbase keeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed — when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked!

Honestly I don't do trading on coinbase. I use it purely as wallet. I only keep coins in it. I prefer trading on either binance, crypto.com, or luno. I only like coinbase because of its exposure to other coins unlike luno.
If it is send and receive every one can use coinbase and every other wallets for that but extra function as a Nigerian is not possible on coinbase which is not a good considering that coins can be sent with zero charges using email address.

One of the oldest and most popular bitcoin trading site, it currently operates in 32 countries. It is based in San Francisco and was established in 2011. Some experts advise novices in the process of entering the field, saying: “If you are a beginner and want to try your luck in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, Coinbase is the perfect choice for you. Coinbase supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Litecoin, and from time to time they add new digital currencies. " For transactions, you simply have to download the Coinbase app on your Android or iPhone device or you can trade on their GDAX exchange market platform, which is especially suitable for seasoned traders. Is it really a new place to resume trading currencies for beginners?
View attachment 1103
Coinbase activities is restricted in some countries. For example in Nigeria I cannot make purchase directly from coin base, and I can't sell too. I can only receive and transfer, this didn't go well with me. There are small coins that are scarce that I want to invest in but couldn't. That is why luno is the best for me.

View attachment 1103
I can't agree to this until they remove their geographical limitations. Coinbase is one of the best crypto exchange in the world but their limitations made it not good for beginners. Currently, a lot of people are also privilege to convert cryptocurrencies but they can't trade, that's the only privilege they can enjoy.

Despite the fact that I have not tested the coin base I could believe in it seeing the little part of it's advantages you have listed above.
Every one who come across this enlightenment be it beginner or not would love to try it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back