What's new

Coinbase is the safest platform for beginners?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the oldest and most popular bitcoin trading site, it currently operates in 32 countries. It is based in San Francisco and was established in 2011. Some experts advise novices in the process of entering the field, saying: “If you are a beginner and want to try your luck in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, Coinbase is the perfect choice for you. Coinbase supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Litecoin, and from time to time they add new digital currencies. " For transactions, you simply have to download the Coinbase app on your Android or iPhone device or you can trade on their GDAX exchange market platform, which is especially suitable for seasoned traders. Is it really a new place to resume trading currencies for beginners?
coinbase-300x165.jpg

I can't agree less with your analysis. Coinbase have been in existence for quite a while now and it serves customers with a good services and low coin rate

So true, I can't agree less with the writer for it's great insight, coinbase as been my plug from day one and I keep enjoying them.

even the benefits of coinbase but still I prefer Blockchain wallet because it's the safest wallet.

One of the oldest and most popular bitcoin trading site, it currently operates in 32 countries. It is based in San Francisco and was established in 2011. Some experts advise novices in the process of entering the field, saying: “If you are a beginner and want to try your luck in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, Coinbase is the perfect choice for you. Coinbase supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and more. Litecoin, and from time to time they add new digital currencies. " For transactions, you simply have to download the Coinbase app on your Android or iPhone device or you can trade on their GDAX exchange market platform, which is especially suitable for seasoned traders. Is it really a new place to resume trading currencies for beginners?
View attachment 1103
Good analysis based on your experience with coinbase, no doubt it is a legit and reputable Exchange platforms but certainly not fully suitable for us in Nigeria. Blockchain is better.

Coinbase is an excellent wallet and exchange site. It is also very easy to use especially for those entering into the crypto world newly.

Coinbase is an excellent wallet and exchange site. It is also very easy to use especially for those entering into the crypto world newly.
That's through likewise there are many coins for those who are eligible to trade using the platforms though I don't know if they give freebies for Airdrops like blockchain does

Coinbase is not newbie friendly per say, especially judging from the fact that it does not give equal opportunity to all .

That's through likewise there are many coins for those who are eligible to trade using the platforms though I don't know if they give freebies for Airdrops like blockchain does
For those who are eligible, I have seen some airdrops on some platforms and the coinbase learn and earn too.

For those who are eligible, I have seen some airdrops on some platforms and the coinbase learn and earn too.
That's great, another wonderful platform where guys are getting Airdrops is Binance platform. I have not witnessed that of coinbase.

coinbase is one of the top sites in this field, it is among the best and safest, so it can be used by anyone, whether beginner or professional.

Yeah that's true cos it's easy to use, no long process, beginners can start with it I recommend that!

Good analysis based on your experience with coinbase, no doubt it is a legit and reputable Exchange platforms but certainly not fully suitable for us in Nigeria. Blockchain is better.
The best suitable for Nigeria right now is Blockchain.Coinbase might be the best across countries but not quite flexible in Nigeria especially for access. Though I havent checked with other so it might be just my experience. I once created an account and later abadoned it due to vrification process. I tried so many times and the funny thing is I used the same means of identification I normally used in all official matters yet it was rejected.

The best suitable for Nigeria right now is Blockchain.Coinbase might be the best across countries but not quite flexible in Nigeria especially for access. Though I havent checked with other so it might be just my experience. I once created an account and later abadoned it due to vrification process. I tried so many times and the funny thing is I used the same means of identification I normally used in all official matters yet it was rejected.
Blockchain is actually good though no direct bank withdrawals and the number of coins in the wallet are just five. Roqqu is said to be trending for Niherians and also luno because of their direct withdrawal features.

View attachment 1103
I have heard about coinbase but I didn't use it. But I can say that it's safest site for beginners. I am using Binance ,which is also safest site for beginners. Both exchanges have good reputation on net. So a new comer can choose one from these.

Blockchain is actually good though no direct bank withdrawals and the number of coins in the wallet are just five. Roqqu is said to be trending for Niherians and also luno because of their direct withdrawal features.
As well as Binance. These days, I use more of Binance exchange as it has majority of all coins you can think to pair or trade in. And more, Binance is a all in one marketplace from buying coins with your fiat currency by direct transfer and hit your account in seconds, to trading and also earning interest on your coins rather than it just sitting there .Especially if you are not trading with them.

View attachment 1103
I am also a new person in trading and I don't have enough experience about the trading platforms.
Ipersonally used coinex, payeer and probit exchange and I found all of these very reliable.
I will look forward for the coinbase after reading your description and details.

Honestly i kind of don't like to use Coinbase when i was a newbie in Cryptocurrency, first because even though they're one of the most famous crypto wallet out there. They only support a limited Crypto's. And in other wallets you can basically send your funds even if it's less than a dollar. I can't do that in coinbase

Yeah i think its one of the safest platform and a lot of beginners use the platform to trade , but i recommend using binance platform if you want to trade due to the very low transaction fees been used for trading i think

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back