What's new

Coding and Web development

Learning some of these things online really does not make sense and you will not have any good knowledge about what it is all about.

Yes, its nice to learn program your fellow country person @Mika is a programmer, she can be of help to you to lecture you the basics at programming. I've taken my time to watch some tutorial videos at YouTube to get basic knowledge around it. Soon I'll enroll full-time skill acquisition via programming.
Oh yes. I can teach provided I also earn some money while imparting my knowledge and skills. After all time is money, you cannot squander our precious time.

Oh yes. I can teach provided I also earn some money while imparting my knowledge and skills. After all time is money, you cannot squander our precious time.
That's nice, i know you can teach provided their is money involve to be paid to you. Like how much will i offer you in order to learn for the period of one month??

Coding is very important thing needed in web developing, but it seems to be very tough, and once one knows all the process it seems to be easy for one to develop his web.

There website builders that are coming into place these days like word press and wix that you do not I need a code. This is actually a good development but they will still be demand for website developers no matter what.

With computer programming having grown so quickly, many of the terms used to describe aspects of programming haven't had enough time to develop consistent meaning. Some of these terms end up getting used inaccurately or interchangeably, creating confusion in the process—particularly for those interested in starting a career in programming.

There website builders that are coming into place these days like word press and wix that you do not I need a code. This is actually a good development but they will still be demand for website developers no matter what.
Sometimes for the case for WordPress or Wix or Drupal or Joomla, it is drag and drog, and sometimes to monetize with Adsense media like Propeller Ads you need just some basic skills for placing code or DNS verification with TXT code.

Coding is very important as a software engineer, programmer and designer. I guess maybe the course you registered for did not include lectures on programming codes and if you can ask them for other features that you are interested in learning. By asking you stand a chance of been taught or refer to somewhere else if they do not offer such course.

I think that calling is very important especially if you are trying to personalize the website that you are developing in order to ensure that it is unique and it has features that is able to stand out compared to the competition which is how you are able to set yourself apart from everyone else.

It is good if you want to create small website for yourself but if you want to developer then it is waste of time and money so better you can use many online course which available on internet without any cost and you can learn something new over their in real projects.

Online courses are extremely helpful when it comes to learning about anything and thus can extend outside of even creating your own website because if you are looking to for example see how to start up your own physical business you will also be able to find a lot of videos online for that and I find that having one of those reputable websites are on hand can be very helpful to any future venture that you might embark on.

I learn my skills from online courses only and in fact hardly spend money on it as I learn them and practice more and more and if fact I offer free website for many to sharp my skill. I also regularly read famous developer's blogs.

I learn my skills from online courses only and in fact hardly spend money on it as I learn them and practice more and more and if fact I offer free website for many to sharp my skill. I also regularly read famous developer's blogs.
There is a lot of courses that are uploaded online for free and there are some sites that you can even use in order to gain access to some of hte paid content as well.

Yes and some of sites like edx and other which offer full course from actual college courses from Harvard and others too and you can learn what you can learn over their but you need to pay for certification only.

If you want to be a successful programmer or coder. You should have self-interest. You should educate yourself about all aspects of the programming language. Just depending upon the syllabus they provide would only make you a mediocre programmer. All these certificates are just a tool to showcase what you learned about the system. But the real question and real usefulness are how well you have understood the concepts and how good you are in implementing them.

I completely agree with you here. There is a lot of people that take a course just fo the completion of it however if you look at the skills that they have it is not evident in that,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back