What's new

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

I always prefer coca-cola to pepsi. If you ask me the reason, I have none. Maybe this is just out of habit. However, according to market research people like to drink coca-cola more than pepsi because of the design. People are easily attracted with red color compared to blue color. Coca cola brand color is red and pepsi uses blue.

It might be because Coca-Cola is a more popular beverage than Pepsi. Pepsi is popular too but it's never going to bigger than Coca-Cola. It's like when other online stores are trying to compete with Amazon's popularity. It's the same with Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

I always prefer coca-cola to pepsi. If you ask me the reason, I have none. Maybe this is just out of habit. However, according to market research people like to drink coca-cola more than pepsi because of the design. People are easily attracted with red color compared to blue color. Coca cola brand color is red and pepsi uses blue.

Personally, I wouldn't have chosen to be drinking Coca-Cola simply because of the red colour in its design because that is never going to be enough to convince and influence my decision when it comes to drinking any beverages. When it comes to my favourite colour, red is not even among them but blue is definitely among my colour of preference.

Personally, I wouldn't have chosen to be drinking Coca-Cola simply because of the red colour in its design because that is never going to be enough to convince and influence my decision when it comes to drinking any beverages. When it comes to my favourite colour, red is not even among them but blue is definitely among my colour of preference.
Well, I did not choose Coca cola for its read color but market research tells that coca color is more attractive because if its red color. But someone like you who does not like read and prefer blue, pepsi might me the choice. So, you drink Pepsi, right?

I don't really like pepsi or coca cola just to drink on their own / by themselves. They are good in mixed drinks with some dark liquor like brandy or whiskey. I'd say coke is better in a drink than pepsi.

Yes, it's true with Coca-Cola being good when used to dilute brandy or whiskey. If you club often, it's only Coca-Cola they sell in the club for buyers of brandy or whiskey to use for diluting their drinks.

Well, I did not choose Coca cola for its read color but market research tells that coca color is more attractive because if its red color. But someone like you who does not like read and prefer blue, pepsi might me the choice. So, you drink Pepsi, right?

Some years ago, I used to drink Pepsi. It tastes good too just like Coca-Cola. Now, it doesn't appeal to me in any way to drink any of them.

I bought an apple juice last night and it taste so good. I usually make my juice fresh with fruits bought in the farmers market.

Coca-Cola marketing is more aggressive than any other soda I've seen in the market. It might play vital role in why more people crave for their product more than any other soda drinks like Pepsi, Mountain Dew and others.

Coca-Cola marketing is more aggressive than any other soda I've seen in the market. It might play vital role in why more people crave for their product more than any other soda drinks like Pepsi, Mountain Dew and others.

Well, being the company that is in the lead when it comes to the product being in the market is always going to give them advantage over other soft drink companies. This is the reason why they have a better influence on what people normally prefer to drink and this brings more business to them.

Well, being the company that is in the lead when it comes to the product being in the market is always going to give them advantage over other soft drink companies. This is the reason why they have a better influence on what people normally prefer to drink and this brings more business to them.
Yes, it's not any shock to me why Coca-Cola is doing well in terms of sales more than Pepsi. There are many other new brands which are more threat to Pepsi then they can be to Coca-Cola.

Yes, it's not any shock to me why Coca-Cola is doing well in terms of sales more than Pepsi. There are many other new brands which are more threat to Pepsi then they can be to Coca-Cola.

Even though PepsiCo is the largest soda company in the world with the revenue of $86.392 billion and 10% global market share, Coca-Cola is the biggest selling soft drink in the world and it's available in 200 countries.

I don't have a preferred soda. In fact, I usually drink Pepsi or Mountain Dew, but I've been into phases where I drank Coke and Mellow Yellow. Well, it's all about phases I go into, but note that Mountain Dew has way more caffeine than other sodas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back