What's new

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

I prefer the natural juice, if I didn't find it I can't drink.
Coca, Pepsi and the other kinds are completely unhealthy to your body and you should avoid them due to plenty of consequences (obesity, cancers and many also...)

This is exactly my point with Coca-Cola and Pepsi or even any other soft drinks as they call it. They are not healthy to take but some people wouldn't know that. If you can make your own juice fresh, it's 100 times better than taking Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

In my case I prefer Coca-Cola, but I limit sugary and gassy drinks a lot, especially Coca-Cola, which I had a time when I almost became addicted to it, better keep them under control.

In my case I prefer Coca-Cola, but I limit sugary and gassy drinks a lot, especially Coca-Cola, which I had a time when I almost became addicted to it, better keep them under control.

The Diet Coke is there for you to take if it's a must for you to take them. It doesn't contain sugar but just some sweetners but personally, I would advice against drinking any of them. Go for fresh juice, they are more healthy.

The Diet Coke is there for you to take if it's a must for you to take them. It doesn't contain sugar but just some sweetners but personally, I would advice against drinking any of them. Go for fresh juice, they are more healthy.
Sorry but what is Diet Coke? Do you mean Coca-Cola Zero? I don't drink it either, in fact, I drink the original Coca-Cola very little, I usually drink water, and sports drinks most of the time, and very sporadically, energy drinks.

Your preferred soda?​

Coca-Cola or Pepsi ? :)
I don't prefer anyone soda bottles like Coca-Cola or Pepsi but I think peps is better than Coca-Cola because it's not much harder than Coca-Cola bottles are not good for health because it contains caffeine that is injurious to health and damage our lungs.

i am trying to cut down on my soda in take, these things affects us more than they benefit us. It is harmful to healthy lifestyle Especially to those with diabetes or those sugar issues.

I took my Soda last about 8 years ago. As an adult, I've learnt not to consume what will put my health at risk. I will drink water over Coca-Cola or Pepsi. Carbonated drinks are not healthy for adults to drink.

I have stopped having cold drinks but if I have choose among coca cola and Sosa, I'd choose coca cola. I like it's taste. Among all cold drinks my favorite is mountain dew.

Sorry but what is Diet Coke? Do you mean Coca-Cola Zero? I don't drink it either, in fact, I drink the original Coca-Cola very little, I usually drink water, and sports drinks most of the time, and very sporadically, energy drinks.

It's a sugar free and low calorie soft drink that's produced by Coca-Cola too. It's a carbonated drink of Coca-Cola. Water is good and it's what I encourage people to drink too. There's no health risk of drinking water, the same thing cannot be said about Coca-Cola.

It's a sugar free and low calorie soft drink that's produced by Coca-Cola too. It's a carbonated drink of Coca-Cola. Water is good and it's what I encourage people to drink too. There's no health risk of drinking water, the same thing cannot be said about Coca-Cola.
I think you mean Coca-Cola Zero-Zero, I tried it once and I didn't like the taste at all, I don't like the Coca-Cola Zero taste either, in fact, you're right, it's best to drink water and forget about these types of drinks, or drink them very sporadically.

I think you mean Coca-Cola Zero-Zero, I tried it once and I didn't like the taste at all, I don't like the Coca-Cola Zero taste either, in fact, you're right, it's best to drink water and forget about these types of drinks, or drink them very sporadically.

Exactly! It is just the way I go with all of them because I know that in most cases, they are not healthy for constant or regular consumption. It is the reason why water is always going to remain the best drink someone is going to take. I only take energy drink once in a while because I also try as much as possible to avoid excessive caffeine intake.

Exactly! It is just the way I go with all of them because I know that in most cases, they are not healthy for constant or regular consumption. It is the reason why water is always going to remain the best drink someone is going to take. I only take energy drink once in a while because I also try as much as possible to avoid excessive caffeine intake.

Water alone is enough for healthy living. However, our jobs can be the reason some decide to take Pepsi, Coca-Cola or other energy drinks. It is always all about why they are taking up such drinks too. Some have preferences for some of them instead of the other such as preferring Pepsi to Coca-Cola.

Water alone is enough for healthy living. However, our jobs can be the reason some decide to take Pepsi, Coca-Cola or other energy drinks. It is always all about why they are taking up such drinks too. Some have preferences for some of them instead of the other such as preferring Pepsi to Coca-Cola.

Energy drinks are better compared to drinking Coca-Cola or Pepsi. I wouldn't mind an energy drink like Red Bull when I'm low on energy but I won't drink half can of Coca-Cola or Pepsi. They may appear to be helping me regain my strength but they are killing me slowly.

People should simply learn how to be consuming things that are not going to put their health at risk for any reason whatsoever because you are not going to be using the excuse that your body is tired and be consuming something that is going to endanger your health on the long run.

I attended a friend's wedding today, they bought many soft drinks for they guests. I was offered Coca-Cola but I had to refuse it for a bottle water. I felt better with the bottle water than I would have if I had drank the Coke.

Energy drinks are better compared to drinking Coca-Cola or Pepsi. I wouldn't mind an energy drink like Red Bull when I'm low on energy but I won't drink half can of Coca-Cola or Pepsi. They may appear to be helping me regain my strength but they are killing me slowly.

The only problem I have when it comes to taking energy drink is that because of the high level of caffeine that is in all of them, it always make it very difficult for me to sleep at night. This is something I find very difficult to deal with because I really need to sleep in the night in order for me to be very active in the morning.

i am trying to cut down on my soda in take, these things affects us more than they benefit us. It is harmful to healthy lifestyle Especially to those with diabetes or those sugar issues.

Yes, soda in take is very harmful to those with the health issues of diabetes or sugar issues. They are not meant to drink soda even if they are very thirsty. They rather be dehydrated than drink soda. It will spike their sugar levels.

I attended a friend's wedding today, they bought many soft drinks for they guests. I was offered Coca-Cola but I had to refuse it for a bottle water. I felt better with the bottle water than I would have if I had drank the Coke.

The most important thing is that you know what your body needed at that point in time and that is the reason why you had to go for a bottle of water.

I will always tell people to listen to yourself and make sure that they give their body what it asked for which is healthy, so that they will not compromise themselves.

I always prefer coca-cola to pepsi. If you ask me the reason, I have none. Maybe this is just out of habit. However, according to market research people like to drink coca-cola more than pepsi because of the design. People are easily attracted with red color compared to blue color. Coca cola brand color is red and pepsi uses blue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back