What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

There wasn't doubt that some businesses closed down during covid 19 pandemic even till now some of those business haven't recovered from the loss they incurred during the pandemic

There is born to be failure in business,the COVID time saw lots of businesses being shut down and this will not continue during post covid, now that people are already going about their usual activities, coming back and restrategizing with respect to marketing and sales is the solution and with time business will start to boost. You may as well give your business an online presence to enable you achieve more customers and sales

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Do you think business will close down after corona too?
A lot of businesses were closed due to the pandemic. Post pandemic...Most of these businesses have been rejuvenated, while others were closed up entirely.

governments don't have any other option than to ask people to engage in lockdown in order to curb the spread of covid-19 among the population.

From the looks of things a lot of businesses have already closed down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and I think that there is always the chance that they will come back open when the virus is already exhausted.

With the advent of the pandemic, virtually every part of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being discouraged, and lockdowns or curfews are being imposed in different countries for more than three months. People gradually had no choice but to shift to the internet space to survive.
I could remember when the pandemic entered the total lock down stage,it really affected a lot of busineses,people were basiclly thinking of survival,and we switch into online activities,and with our logistics bikes we were able to meet cutomers demands.

It seems around the world the business are closed for more than 3 months. And there seems to be no new customers out there. And it seems like this may go on for year after year. And we have no end in sight for the vaccine against corona. I am wondering if there are any number of business who may end up closing down due to the lockdown and possible lack of customers after corona?

Why is that person closing it down
Anyway it depends on the type of business we are talking about cos you don't just close a business you we look for a way out

Lots of businesses will close down after Corona. For some, reasons for shutting down might be lack of funds to continue since they've used all while at home and some might be lack of customers. They may have lost their customers during the Corona outbreak while some moved

Small-business entrepreneurs in our nation confront future uncertainties. Many are waiting for the right time and place to start anew, while others are shifting to alternative fields such as real estate or political lobbying.

Closing business due to lockdown situation or period is not the best option but I will advise the business should be close as specified by the government and then also open when it's allowed to operate at least it will be the business more lubricating.

I can't shut down my business because of lockdown, yes it depends on the type of business one is doing but on no account can I shut mine down.

There have been several businesses that have been closed down as a result of the Corona virus pandemic that has who wrecked the economy saw several countries in the world but despite all these businesses closing time they are still multiple businesses that are still running.

That was during the heat of the pandemic, businesses then locked out due to low patronage and the lockdown order. But right, things are getting back to normal gradually and businesses are springing up. We hope we come of it completely, because the economy is lagging behind.

Closing businesses due to the pandemic was actually a step in the right direction but it was unfavorable because it actually dealt with a lot of commoners with no power of wealth. This shutting down on businesses caused a whole lot of pain and the government did nothing to salvage the situation so I frown at it. Instead, preventive measures should be put in place so that this closing down of business would not take effect again!

The covid 19 pandemic cause a lot of commotion in business and also made a lot of investors lose their cash I think is a very important lesson to all business men and women that everybody should endeavour to have a plan B.

As long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest will never cease. So I'm strongly convinced that covid19 can't completely shut down businesses.

The effect of the lock down is still being felt by businesses, though some have been badly impacted than others. The hospitality industry is one of the businesses that have been negatively affected.
Though gradual recovery of businesses have begun especially with government bailout funds to businesses to mitigate the effects of the pandemic.

Fortunately, businesses are back on their feet's again though the virus is not completely kicked out and this is made reasonably by the government because we can't afford to loose both our lives and business due to corona virus. We really need to survive.

The nature of one's business is what's going to determine if it's going to be completely shutdown or partially shut down as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. Airlines are already affected in a very big way while hospitals aren't.

The Covid-19 lockdown affected so many businesses and it was so difficult for businesses to get stable. Most businesses were shutdown due to lack of sufficient capital while some that continued struggled to get their balance. But in all the struggle,there were some that weren't affected by the pandemic and business was still going on well for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back