What's new

Closing business due to Lockdown?

you don t need a vaccine, it just about your state of mind, and your immune system, and regarding the business being closed it s just a way to control what is happening around, well there are a lo t of things that people don t even pay attention to, what happens above us in the sky.
Even before the vaccination of the coronavirus disease was developed a lot of people have lost their job in the process because my sister actually got to lose her job as a result of a combination down during that time.

Even before the vaccination of the coronavirus disease was developed a lot of people have lost their job in the process because my sister actually got to lose her job as a result of a combination down during that time.
During the pandemic lockdown , most of the business were list throughout the world because their goods were rottened and got spoilt, and they cant survive the business again.

With the advent of the pandemic, virtually every part of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being discouraged, and lockdowns or curfews are being imposed in different countries for more than three months. People gradually had no choice but to shift to the internet space to survive.
The pandemic really made a lot of busineses to be haulted and those who were very slow to respond to the outbreak got really affected.we had the same issue then,but we have been operating online for sometime before the pandemic.

most business did not have any choice than to be closed down due to the situation of the world which is caused by the pandemic , most business have been affected negatively.

Business that are likely to be much more affected are business that deals with perishable goods and products. This type of product are to be sold out within few days of purchase. I believe these are some business will not be able to make it even after the lockdown has been lifted due to lack of funds or destruction to goods or services

There are some businesses who have had very little to do on taking their own decisions because it is the government that implemented this kind of decisions and it is sad.

It means non-essential retail, hospitality and personal care services must shut in all parts of the country until at least the middle of next month as Covid-19 again spirals out of control. and the coming of the widespread, essentially each portion of our lives has been online. Businesses have closed down, the physical gathering is being debilitated, and lockdowns or curfews are being forced completely different nations for more than three months. Individuals slowly had no choice but to move to the web space to survive.

During the pandemic , I was able to close just one out of my two business because of the lockdown , but i am still managing my farm business and selling my farm product because my farm is closer to my house .

I know we are well past 2020 and all those lockdowns but I fear another one is coming.

I just hope this time smaller businesses are wiser and are able to prepare.

Lots of business already closed snd filled bankruptcy because of the coronavirus. Because in some countries companies are still obligated to offer at least 50% of salary monthly even if employees don't work anymore
Of course yes during the pandemic period many business was closed because of the lockdown it really affected so many businesses, it was not really good then for businesses to move well.

Of course yes during the pandemic period many business was closed because of the lockdown it really affected so many businesses, it was not really good then for businesses to move well.
This is very true. Most businesses were closed during that period. However, businesses are all open now and normalcy has returned with the virus being controlled.

This is very true. Most businesses were closed during that period. However, businesses are all open now and normalcy has returned with the virus being controlled.
Yes alot of businesses was closed during pandemic only the business that survive was online business, for me the business I was managing then was my farming business which was not affected by pandemic.

Yes alot of businesses was closed during pandemic only the business that survive was online business, for me the business I was managing then was my farming business which was not affected by pandemic.
Farming is just one of the few sectors that was not affected by the coronavirus pandemic. People still went to their farms and the prices of foodstuffs weren't really affected.

It is sad that a lot of businesses had to close down because of this. This is not anyone's fault because not a lot of people we are able to forecast that the pandemic is going to cause this kind of havoc.

There are lots of people in know that makes good money during the pandemic, well things are changing you can work from the comfort of your home and earn a decent amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back