What's new

CHOOSING AN UNCROWDED SECTOR

Avoiding a business just because of a saturated market or the fear of the market being crowded with competitions is not the best solution. The way out is to stand out, and this can be achieved by representing a niche, look for that part of the market that is being ignored and capitalize on it.
This is a very bad thing for anyone to be having doubts about a market because if it's that it's already crowded as a friend of mine has always been telling me that he can't start a business that someone else is already doing in the same area but I've been telling him that it is not true because there are high demand for strong product and services and just one business is not capable of making up these demands.

This is a very bad thing for anyone to be having doubts about a market because if it's that it's already crowded as a friend of mine has always been telling me that he can't start a business that someone else is already doing in the same area but I've been telling him that it is not true because there are high demand for strong product and services and just one business is not capable of making up these demands.
That is a fact,choosing a business to venture into is definitely an oppourtunity to add value to what is already in existence,it might not be a novel product or a world class service,but addressing a critical needs and yearnings of customers will do the trick.

The rate of unemployment in my country is so high that almost everyone is a business man or woman and as such there doesn't seem to be any unsaturated business sector to go into, what I believe may work is making yours stand out by being different and unique.
Exactly you have said it all. Even if a new business sector comes out today, within a year it would be full. As you have rightly said there are no jobs out there. So we tend to put our hands in every thing. The only solution is to make yours stand out amongst the others.

That is a fact,choosing a business to venture into is definitely an oppourtunity to add value to what is already in existence,it might not be a novel product or a world class service,but addressing a critical needs and yearnings of customers will do the trick.
I don't believe that once someone else is already into that line of business that you want to start then there is the probability of you not excelling as one thing that I always tell people is that before you start up a business you must know the amount of demand for that product if it is a product that is in high demand or if it's a product that is in average demand.

Whenever you want to start up a business and someone else is already in that vicinity or environment then you know or think this product that you want to start selling or producing if he can I the man or not and if you find out that you can suck it up as I am pretty sure that that all the business that is selling that the product will not be able to satisfy the demand for the product and then also a possibility of making much tire sale if you started it bigger than the other business.

Yeah it's pretty beneficial to go into an uncrowded sector. Most people are afraid of doing so Because they feel they might not succeed at it.

This is the fastest way to make money with your business. Uncrowded sector means less competition and you can exploit the sector the way you want it.

Having competition in mind will really make someone make mistakes in business and some decisions, having a business that is less competitive would make you focus

Avoiding a business just because of a saturated market or the fear of the market being crowded with competitions is not the best solution. The way out is to stand out, and this can be achieved by representing a niche, look for that part of the market that is being ignored and capitalize on it.

That is actually a good strategy to adopt in any business venture,and I think that would go a long way to esterblish one as an authority in his choose field.It will make one to be more focus and innovative.

It is good to start a business in a place where there are lot of opportunity with less competition. This is often referred to as a blue ocean strategy. You stay away from red hot competition a tent at the place where you can be a champion easily.

Choosing an uncrowded sector isn't bad in the real sense of it but you have to ensure that the sector is profitable or has potential else it might be a wasted journey and no entrepreneur wants to waste efforts and resources.

Most times business owners and service providers usually go into sector that are alraedy saturated,And the large profit margin is shared among the various participants in that sector.
Someone can decide to go into a relatively less crowded but very essential sector.For example,in logistics,there are some very delicate items and materials on transit which all logistics outfit cannot do friaght forward.You can decide to come up with a customise logistics vehicle just for that purpose.And then you can actually dominate that sector.
The only challenge that you're going to face in this kind of sector is that it is going to take a while for you to become popular and your customers to know exactly what we are offering them before they can start patronizing you so you have to be patient with the business.

Most times business owners and service providers usually go into sector that are alraedy saturated,And the large profit margin is shared among the various participants in that sector.
Someone can decide to go into a relatively less crowded but very essential sector.For example,in logistics,there are some very delicate items and materials on transit which all logistics outfit cannot do friaght forward.You can decide to come up with a customise logistics vehicle just for that purpose.And then you can actually dominate that sector.
I don't know about your location but in my location, logistics is already a common business as there are many small bike companies that call themselves logistics because of traffic and unemployment.

One of the ways to avoid a crowded sector is by going into businesses that are not common such as the mining sector, and recycling sector but a difference in a crowded sector has to do with how you package your goods.

The only challenge that you're going to face in this kind of sector is that it is going to take a while for you to become popular and your customers to know exactly what we are offering them before they can start patronizing you so you have to be patient with the business.
That is what is what is the reality in most business expecially new start-up,one need to understand the industry and terrian very well and know the needs of the customers,then you can come up with a tailored approach to their needs

Exactly you have said it all. Even if a new business sector comes out today, within a year it would be full. As you have rightly said there are no jobs out there. So we tend to put our hands in every thing. The only solution is to make yours stand out amongst the others.
Most of the business out there has been copied and duplicated , most especially when people realises that the new business is doing well , they will want to start the same business.

Most of the business out there has been copied and duplicated , most especially when people realises that the new business is doing well , they will want to start the same business.
That's right, the only thing you can do is to improve your skills on a regular basis, learn from does who started before you and even does that started after you cause each and everyone of them have something to teach you.

thing is that most of the available niches for entrepreneurs to choose their business from are saturated already and so there for they have no choice than to go into the unsaturated niche of business and these unsaturated niche are not that profitable Education cannot being established in direct competition with a nearby uncrowded public school of equivalent quality.The

Depend the sector one can choose when going into business, because for me I like uncrowded business so that you can make enough profit from the business.

This is the fastest way to make money with your business. Uncrowded sector means less competition and you can exploit the sector the way you want it.
I have seen business organisations changing their business because competition is swallowing them up and they are surviving and doing better in a business with less competition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back