CHOOSING AN UNCROWDED SECTOR

tyrim88

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most times business owners and service providers usually go into sector that are alraedy saturated,And the large profit margin is shared among the various participants in that sector.
Someone can decide to go into a relatively less crowded but very essential sector.For example,in logistics,there are some very delicate items and materials on transit which all logistics outfit cannot do friaght forward.You can decide to come up with a customise logistics vehicle just for that purpose.And then you can actually dominate that sector.

Most times business owners and service providers usually go into sector that are alraedy saturated,And the large profit margin is shared among the various participants in that sector.
Someone can decide to go into a relatively less crowded but very essential sector.For example,in logistics,there are some very delicate items and materials on transit which all logistics outfit cannot do friaght forward.You can decide to come up with a customise logistics vehicle just for that purpose.And then you can actually dominate that sector.
The rate of unemployment in my country is so high that almost everyone is a business man or woman and as such there doesn't seem to be any unsaturated business sector to go into, what I believe may work is making yours stand out by being different and unique.

You have made an excellent point and my conclusion from that is, the type of business you are in be it saturated or not, you just have to bring in your own unique ideas and methods to make it outstanding.

Avoiding a business just because of a saturated market or the fear of the market being crowded with competitions is not the best solution. The way out is to stand out, and this can be achieved by representing a niche, look for that part of the market that is being ignored and capitalize on it.

Choosing a particular sector because the market is not saturated in that aspect is not a bad idea, you will have less competitors but there may be disadvantages as well, one shouldn't avoid a saturated market, you can always make your own products unique, the important thing is to focus on products that are high in demand.

Testing waters with an unsaturated market should be what new businesses hope for. This way the risk of failure is reduced significantly and you have an almost level playing field. But the reality is that there are just a handful of markets that are unsaturated. In most cases this is because of the huge cost of entry into that industry.

So what happens when the new area you are gets populated? You move?
One need not be scared of competition. Although I agree with you that areas that are not populated can be the basis of a good business sales.

The logistics business is thriving in this pandemic era because people are getting dependent on the delivery system by ordering online. But I guess it is partly saturated already and making it difficult is the thought that the covid vaccines are now arriving. When the pandemic era ends then the logistics industry will suffer a big loss of demand that I'm sure many who are in that industry will close shop.

choosing an incraud sector to start a business I don't think that is the best idea for someone to start a business you need to look for a good commercial are and the place we're you goods can be partronized .and a close by are that will be for marketing. We're there is people is were you can feel comfortable to start a business.

May 17, 2020 - Before choosing a sector or stock, investors should identify a trend using multiple time frames within themselves ...

Missing: Unregistered | Must include:

People often find themselves in a very crowded sector in business. This is not a bad thing in itself. This is because they are sure of the efficacy of such sector. They know it is a working and paying sector. But it is also better to be in an uncrowded sector. This is less secure and risky but if it pays off, you will earn the profit hugely.

Well, I'm not sure there is any such thing as an uncrowded sector, no matter the field of business, it is very likely that you will face stiff competition, so that Is why you must choose to be different and unique

not being established in direct competition with a nearby uncrowded public school of equivalent ... The future growth of private- sector schooling among these communities is likely to ...
The rate of unemployment in my country is so high that almost everyone is a business man or woman and as such there doesn't seem to be any unsaturated business sector to go into, what I believe may work is making yours stand out by being different and unique.

It is always advisable for you to choose the sectors of business that is recognised by everybody and do not eat go into the complicated one that the general society did not have any understanding about because it might affect your business productivity and growth

When one wants to go into business it is very important he goes to a sector that is not yet crowded and establish himself. The same thing happens in the online world, people who go to uncrowded niches tend to make a lot of gain provided that niche is profitable.

The thing is that most of the available niches for entrepreneurs to choose their business from are saturated already and so there for they have no choice than to go into the unsaturated niche of business and these unsaturated niche are not that profitable so they have no choice than to go for the saturated niches of business.

People like to choose crowded business where I am here. They don't want to think for themselves for else is different that they could do. Like some people selling food stuff, other people selling the same thing might open and want a different market patronage. Choose an uncrowded business is the best because it create way for diversification.
Post automatically merged:

People like to choose crowded business where I am here. They don't want to think for themselves for else is different that they could do. Like some people selling food stuff, other people selling the same thing might open and want a different market patronage. Choose an uncrowded business is the best because it create way for diversification.

Actually and factually, there is no business that has not been saturated and it's a normal thing. The only thing you need to make sure you put in place is that you conduct your business in the best way to make sure that things are not saturated as well. but most business have been known by people.

A sector is an area of the economy in which businesses share the same or a related product or service. It can also be thought of as an industry or market that shares common operating characteristics. Dividing an economy into different sectors allows for more in-depth analysis of the economy as a whole.

Faced with difficult choices, households may choose to save money by living with others, which can create crowded living situations. Education cannot being established in direct competition with a nearby uncrowded public school of equivalent quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back