Cat or dog person?

• Cat

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a cat person. I grew up with my grandma. She breeds cats for the neighbourhood. It was how I feel in love with cats. I like dogs too, they are very playful and I will get one in the future. I have a cat now and will likely adopt a new cat soon.

As much as I equally love both cats and dogs, I will admit that cats do take the lead just a little.

Cats are so much easier to take care of and are a pet that you can have even when you have a more busy lifestyle whereas with dogs they need walks and attention and they also need to be bathed as well which can take up a lot of time.

When choosing between a cat and a dog, I would choose a cat each time.

Personally, I am more a dog person, right now I have 2 dogs, a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese bichon.

On the other hand, I haven't had a cat for a long time, more or less since I was 10 years old, but I also like them and I have nothing against them, but I've had dogs for practically all my life and I'm very used to them.

Personally, I am more a dog person, right now I have 2 dogs, a Yorkshire Terrier and a Maltese bichon.

On the other hand, I haven't had a cat for a long time, more or less since I was 10 years old, but I also like them and I have nothing against them, but I've had dogs for practically all my life and I'm very used to them.
It is understandable that you would prefer dogs over cats especially if you are used to them and have been around them all your life.

I was around both a dog and cats when I was growing up but it was more so cats that I was around and the dog which was my grandma's I only saw maybe once or twice a week, we both had the same birthday and we were the same age which was pretty awesome.

I truly feel though that because I was around cats a lot more growing up, that is why I prefer them but I do love dogs as well.

I'm a big time dog lover. I also love cats too but I don't keep any cat. My mother keeps cats, so I play with them whenever I visit home.

This is my dog - A German Shepherd. He's name is Scott.

Screenshot_20230729_235638_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230729_235654_Gallery.jpg

i am a dog person, through and through. The love I have for dogs is mad but I also have a particular dog I don't fancy because of its size it makes me not feel attracted to that type in anyway. Its called chiwawa I think (its small and white fur)

I wanted to vote for both lol because I love when a dog is paired with a cat as a pet. I feel so heartfelt whenever I pick a cat or a dog and hug them.

I wanted to vote for both lol because I love when a dog is paired with a cat as a pet. I feel so heartfelt whenever I pick a cat or a dog and hug them.

I understand exactly how you feel because I can tell you that both of them are lovable pets that always make their owners very happy. This is the reason why I always try as much as possible to get along with my mother's car whenever I go home. If it is possible for me to get my own cat in the future, I am always open to doing that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back