What's new

Cardano, XRP, Litecoin or dogecoin ? Which onw would you suggest for a beginner in crypto?

I usually don't suggest a coin for people to buy, I always tell beginners to have the right knowledge of cryptocurrency before venturing into it.

I will go with Cardano, it was created by ethereum co founder. After cardano, I will choose dogecoin because this currency is also showng a lot of prominence.

Well, a beginner should have knowledge first but I think ripple and Cardano can be very profitable on the long run.

Ripple is a nice project,that is the only one I've done research about and that is the only one I can advise people who are new into cryptocurrency to invest on and remember you may not enjoy profits now, it is only a long thing that you will enjoy good profit.

I will advice you buy cardano. It is a very good cryptocurrency that has a lot of good projects in the future and has the ability to rise but you just have to be patient.

What would you as a beginner invest to?
I don't have any one to suggest for a beginner to invest on, because most of the coin is doing well in the market for now,so it now depends on you to know which one you wish to invest on.

I will go with dogecoin because the coin is backed by infleuntial figures. At the current price, you can buy 100 doge coin with $24. Imagine how much you cana make when it becomes $1.

I think the only currency that did fairly well even during his dip was cardano. The price value of ADA never went below $1. I think this is the currency to invest for future gains

For a beginner it would be wise to invest in a cryptocurency that is prospective,and the coin that i would suggest is litcoin,because of it stable value and the low transaction fee.And it does not undergo much fluctuation.
But does it have greater return when u invest it, its a thing we should consider most especially when looking for a coin with potential.

All the coins are good to invest in but for a beginner i think dogecoin and ripples is the ones i will suggests you start with so that you can learn with time.

As a beginner in the crypto currency exchange Business, I will really like to invest in litecoin and xrp because they are really a good project to hold in the market. I went through their white paper and I was impressed

Ripple has a lawsuit it's facing (although it's doing good), Doge is not really good, I would simply suggest a beginner goes for litecoin, litecoin is an easy coin that one can really use

It depends on the capital at hand you want to trade with. If you have big amount of money you can go for litecoin but if you have little amount of money you can for dogecoin or even XRP. But as a business I will advice you to learn first

For a beginner you should know that there is no particular coin that is set aside for beginners instead you should do your research and invest in the particular one you think will grow.

All of these coins are good as altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, I think the best bet for you with those options is to divide the money and buy both cardano and xrp

As for me I can invest in the coins because the coins are on my lost of coins that I will want to invest on. But I will remove litcoin. I am not sure if it's future as others

I think the issue here is not whether a beginner is involved or not, but which coin or coins are doing well at the moment. This is because being a beginner does not affect the price or value of coins. Personally, all the coins stated above are good to invest since they are doing well now. It is just my opinion.

Dogecoin is going down steadily, Litecoins has never been too big, XRP also has failed to woo investors. Cardano, which is #3 coin by coin market capitalization, will be the best investment for long term investors.

LTC and ripple coin are almost the same in terms of volatility because they are really slow but I'll rather advise you to start with this two because this is where you will have a good understanding of what a crypto investment is all about.

Ripple is good for a beginner because of it's low rate of transaction fee.
Dogecoin is also a good choice and both coins have some good potential

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back