What's new

Cardano, XRP, Litecoin or dogecoin ? Which onw would you suggest for a beginner in crypto?

Cardano, dogecoin, litecoin XRP are all good coins for beginners but I would prefer litecoin because it experience less fluctuations. A beginners can use it to understand how cryptocurrency works.

Cardano is a nice coin you can invest because it is considered to be a coin that will be very huge in the future you can also try ripple but if you are investing in ripple you have to make a strictly for long-term because that is when you will even be able to make profit from ripple coin.

At this moment investing in dogecoin can be risky because dogecoin as not gaining value. Likewise, liteocin is also not gaining value. same is the case with XRP and ADA. But if I have to choose one between these coins, I will choose ADA

These coins may have low prices but their current market cap is high which means little upside potential. I would prefer upcoming coins like Solana or Fantom.

I have none in my portfolio but I used to have Litecoin before and I saw how it grew up. The coin will be preferable to other coins but XRP is not a bad coin either.

I think ripple before the crash in price was kind of doing well. Though I'll pick ripple and I'll really advise the beginner to go for Shiba Inu coin and wakanda coin. Those two have a high potential and are coins to look out for in the nearest future especially next year.

Regarding which cryptocurrency coin would I suggest for a beginner in crypto. I would say that I am a beginner also in cryptocurrency and I have been advise to invest in coin like ripple, doge, and litecoin as they tend to generate profit as they rise

For a beginner, I will suggest dongecoin as I have seen possibilities of the coin to be more valuable than the rest in due time because it is a popular coin and have many rich investors.

I would suggest the leading memecoin for a beginner because with $20, you could my many dogecoin tokens . It's definitely the best cryptocurrency for a newbie.

I would suggest the leading memecoin for a beginner because with $20, you could my many dogecoin tokens . It's definitely the best cryptocurrency for a newbie.
Dogecoin does not really have anything to offer and personally I don't see the need for you to use $20 to acquire so many cryptocurrency and at the end of everything you are not able to generate a single profit. Is always better to spend money on quality stuff.

Dogecoin does not really have anything to offer and personally I don't see the need for you to use $20 to acquire so many cryptocurrency and at the end of everything you are not able to generate a single profit. Is always better to spend money on quality stuff.QUOTE]
It is very correct that dogecoin has not increased over time and this has made so many investors lose interest in this particular cryptocurrency. It is a thing of surprised that this cryptocurrency did not develop despite the backings it enjoyed from Elon Musk.

I would suggest xrp cryptocurrencies.

This is due to the fact that it's very cheap and you would not need to have large capital before getting started.

Though Elon musk has been investing hugely on Dogecoin and the price increases back then but currently Dogecoin has diminishes drastically and people are no longer investing in it.
I would prefer investing in Dogecoin as it is one of the most popular coins out there and it is the favorite coin of Elon Musk. I believe that Dogecoin will rise a lot. In fact, it rose a lot before the recent major crypto crash happened.

It's a little bit difficult for me to decide on which one to recommend, but lately I saw so many investors putting their money dogecoin. Personally, I see dogecoin as a joke coin because it has failed to improve but as a newbie, dogecoin would be better because of its lower market value . So, we can invest on it with a little amount of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back