What's new

Cardano, XRP, Litecoin or dogecoin ? Which onw would you suggest for a beginner in crypto?

Concerning which one would I suggest for beginner between cardano, ripple(XRP), litecoin and Doge. Well, for me, all are good to invest on as a beginner especially litecoin, ripple and doge

Regarding which cryptocurrency coin would I suggest for a beginner in crypto. I would say that I am a beginner also in cryptocurrency and I have been advise to invest in coin like ripple, doge, and litecoin as they tend to generate profit as they rise

All the cryptocurrencies you listed are all good but for a beginner I will suggest that he starts with litecoins or tron because of their low transaction fees. Though dogecoin looks so promising but he might get confused on the transaction fee of dogecoin.

What would you as a beginner invest to?
As a beginner i think that one of the best coins to invest in is litecoin because i think that teh fluctuations throughout the day provides you with good opportunities to trade. If you are looking for long term investment then i would have to rather say bitcoin.

I would prefer investing in Dogecoin as it is one of the most popular coins out there and it is the favorite coin of Elon Musk. I believe that Dogecoin will rise a lot. In fact, it rose a lot before the recent major crypto crash happened.

I know most people will favour the dogecoin, for now I wouldn't because I see it will be controlled by the emotions of one man called Elon Musk, he has recked bitcoin by his comments. The bitcoin was doing fine before he enter the market. I will still stick to litecoin or ripple.

Have seen the rates of things in the crypto currency world recently how every coin drop off and they are still even dropping I would likely suggest dogecoin at the least.

Litecoin, because is an established well known cryptocurrency, welcome by most of the exchanges and important wallets, easy to exchange to FIAT (at least, in my country is one of the easiest to exchange), no shamefully huge fees to withdraw.

Cardano have shown its profitability since the year turned over. The coin might be going down slowly based on the ongoing bear market. But it is worth looking into both beginners and advanced traders for long time trading.

I have xrp, LTC, and Doge coin in my portfolio that I am hoping to hold for a long term investment. I think they are all good if you want to start with.

For a bsgginer in the cryptocurrencies space who is just starting our and trying to find his foot hold on things, I will surgest Litecoin for such a person based on fees

Have seen the rates of things in the crypto currency world recently how every coin drop off and they are still even dropping I would likely suggest dogecoin at the least.
Dogecoin is very dangerous considering how people buy and dump that coin whenever the price rises. It may be good in terms of a long term investment, however for a beginner who is prone to panic, i think dogecoin might be a bit too volatile for them.

Currently, cardano and doge are going really well. You can try your hands on these two coins. Between these two, I will prefer doge because a lot of influential people are promoting it

Cryptocurrency as a whole is a good investment to venture into but needs a knowledgeable person to do so. I think ripple,litecoin and tron are good for beginners.

If you are a beginning, try with doge coin. You can start with 100 coins which cost just $37. If you want to try your hands on crypto $37 is not a big investment.

I will suggest that a newcomer to cryptocurrency to focus mainly on dogecoin because cryptocurrency is moving up to the moon in terms of it's price appreciation.

For a beginner it would be wise to invest in a cryptocurency that is prospective,and the coin that i would suggest is litcoin,because of it stable value and the low transaction fee.And it does not undergo much fluctuation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back