What's new

Can you type?

Well I can type but not really fast,am still trying to practice it more and I believe that with constant practice that I'll be able to learn and get used to typing fast,but I can actually type fast with my phone

I did study typing some time ago, and therefore I have the skill. Although I do not have as much agility as before since I had surgery on my right hand due to an accident, and I lost my ring finger. But as I said, I can still defend myself since these are things that you don't forget.

I can type. I also did a shorthand or typing course back then in secondary school. I'm almost always with my phone and that has helped me in typing really fast too but i want to become faster in typing.

When it's comes to typing I love typing so much that it's no stress for me at all anytime, anyday with a laptop or system or phone it's fun for and even love doing that Always

Considering the fact that I didn't do any programme Nor any class that teaches typing,but I am very sure that I can type with my two hands without waste of time.

I can type very well and this is why I do not find posting on forums any difficult at all .

We had a manual typewriter back then and though I never had a typing subject, I learned how to place my finger on the keyboard and use the appropriate finger for each key. Later on, with the advent of computers and the internet, I have learned touch typing as this was easier on the computer keyboard. I improved my typing skills and speed through a game called Typing Tutor. My typing speed back then was 80 wpm. This became a useful skill in all of my succeeding jobs which required processing tons of information and reporting about them.

I can type I love to type a lot, I enjoy doing it many at times although sometimes I get tired. It's not an easy one also but once you get used to it, it's won't be difficult again at all I can type with both hand and also one also

I can type properly and faster because of the past when I was chatting with people from other countries so it was obviously in english. We were chatting in video games, WhatsApp, Discord so I had to learn how to write faster and better when I was hanging out with them. Now I think it got even better thanks to this website :), I write here daily so it improves my english typing skills and speed and that's for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back