What's new

Can you type?

I can type properly because I did a typing/shorthand course when I left school and didn't realise it would be useful to me much later in life with the introduction of the internet. Many people do just as well with the two finger method (hunt and peck). Which method do you use?
I make use of both and to type essentially on get paid to post website. But I have shift from using my hands to voice with the use of a software. I install a software to capture my voice on my computer system and change it into typing. The name of the software is Dragon Speak. This software is readily available if you are using Android phone with version 10 upward.

Currently I do not know how to type with a keyboard on PC, this is because I have become too used to typing on my phone, even when writing a blog post.

MyPoints is a Get Paid To (GPT) site that also allows you to get paid for performing your usual online routine, as well as offering options to earn cash by performing tasks,try and see how it works

Very funny, I eagerly clicked this post to see why you asked such question, I was thinking maybe you have an offer because I can type really good and in fact I love typing.

I type but not very fast. I hope to learn how to type faster than I do now. Having said that, online is full of many opportunities, I have come across several typing jobs in freelancing sites and the pay is pretty encouraging. I would love to be an expert in typing so I can earn some bucks via this.

typing is not an easy task especially if you are not used to it ,it might be very difficult to you ,but if you are use it ,doing it on a daily basis ,with time you will be perfect in typing .
same I use the same method of typing

I can type properly because I did a typing/shorthand course when I left school and didn't realise it would be useful to me much later in life with the introduction of the internet. Many people do just as well with the two finger method (hunt and peck). Which method do you use?
Typing is not easy as you think even if am chatting I prefer to do voice note than to chat, I feel I can't express myself well when am typing

Typing is not easy as you think even if am chatting I prefer to do voice note than to chat, I feel I can't express myself well when am typing
Wow, am the complete opposite of you, I find it more easy to express my self and how I feel of a particular thing through typing. When talking I cannot fully express my self. But when it comes to typing it flows easily.

Personally, I have never taken any course on typing but I am not doing badly though. I have learnt how to type with just my phone. And I want to say a very big thanks to bizdustry platform for creating this opportunity to post while earning. My typing skills and speed has really increased working here. And I hope to improve more.

I can easily kind however I'm certainly not therefore quick along with inputting however I'm still learning how to kind presently door as well as I wish to be actually much a lot better one day later on.

I don't really like typing so much articles. most of the time I do use voice typing but not all the time. when I'm using voice typing I always make sure I cross check what I am typing to know that they are perfect to avoid typographical error.

Yes I can, typing is not so difficult to do it's just need continuous practice and tutor. And you should have a good computer it's help you master the skills more

I can type averagely, I didn't do a shorthand training, but I once worked as a secretary, typing all the documents for the firm. That helped me a lot.

i can type well but i have a problem while typing i have to see keys because mostly i cant type without seeing the keyboard. may be i need to learn more so i can type well.

I actually learnt typing via YouTube and I can actually type 60 meaningful words in one minute using my PC,it helped me to do my project with ease.

Typing is one of the things I love to do especially when am less busy. I got used to typing as I once worked in a business center where I had to type all day. It's really fun typing and I do enjoy it because the more you type, the faster you become.

same to. but I find typing to be very difficult sometimes,I hardly types 300 words I get tired easily.but not anymore I am used to it ,I can type fast and don't get tired easily.

I know how to type well, I like typing a lot and it fun for me. I don't know why people complain of typing though people differ and many others things

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back