What's new

Can you sue a family member because of credit default?

Business has nothing to do with family bond,I will definitely sue any of my family member on failure to settle owed debt. I can't watch my business collapse because of family trate.

It is a very serious issue to drag a family member or friends to court just because of lending him some amount of money. In some African's mentally we believe is a bad idea . Giving is part of showing love to people and at the same time to lend persons money is a privilege not right.

Even though we are told that in business involving a family member is always very risk.
I would not sue my family member because of some common credit default.

Even though we are told that in business involving a family member is always very risk.
i believe it is not about the credit default but it is largely about how the money was spent and the attitude of the family member that defaulted as some might have been careless with the money.
i believe it is not about the credit default but it is largely about how the money was spent and the attitude of the family member that defaulted as some might have been careless with the money.

Well, I would never offer loan or credit to any of my relatives ever, so the question of suing them does not arise in the first place. I do not trust them, actually.

Even at that I think it would not be wise to sue the person because of that , it would be great to just warn him or her and move on with your life. While at the same time learning from that by being careful in giving the person loan.

I only give out small amounts of money as loans especially to close family members. That's because I do not expect to get paid and I can't afford to lose money I worked for to someone's carelessness.

It is a very serious issue to drag a family member or friends to court just because of lending him some amount of money. In some African's mentally we believe is a bad idea . Giving is part of showing love to people and at the same time to lend persons money is a privilege not right.
Really?, There's a difference between a family member lending money and not able to pay back because of a genuine reason and not paying back as cheat. I will surely drag any of my family member to court who fails to pay back not having a genuine reason.

I try as much as possible to not give my family members loan. I usually do that by giving them for free if they ask, or keep the loan very small in case they can't be able to pay up.

I will definitely sue any of my family member on failure to refund back debt, provided that no genuine reason is explained. If a family choose not to refund as cheat,I will definitely sue him to court and face legal judgement.

It's not ideal morally even though business men or women wouldn't have anything against that but it's better to forego such issues when they are brought up, you can overlook because of bond that exists among you guys.
Yes, it's not morally right to engage in legal tussle with family members. That's I always advise people not to lend their family members money that they can't overlooked. For me, I can drag my family members to court over defaulted loan.

Yes, it's not morally right to engage in legal tussle with family members. That's I always advise people not to lend their family members money that they can't overlooked. For me, I can drag my family members to court over defaulted loan.

Well, this is one of the many reasons why so many people may not offer loans to their family members in the first place. They know the consequences of offering loans.

There are some people I can't borrow big money. Family and friends. I can only any of my family members or friends the money I can overlook. Some people can do it, but I can't sue a family member or friend because of debt. That's why it's better not to borrow family members a money you can't overlook.
I will not do that to my family member but I will make sure that I do not have any deal that has to do with money with a person again because the person is just showed me the kind of behaviour he has

I can sue distant family members, for example, second cousins, however, I cannot sue a family member of credit credit. I cannot betray my family even when he is involved with credit default. Family comes first and money second. I will always forgive my blood and bones.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back