What's new

Can you mine Solo using cloud mining contracts?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Majority of the cloud mining sites are scams. Any cloud mining site that asks you to invest money is more likely a scam site. Having said that, there are some cloud mining sites where you can contribute mining power and earn coins. So, are they worth it?

I've not tried any personally. But just like you said, investing in mining sites may later turn up to be a scam. So it is important to do your own research before making any payment.

I've not tried any personally. But just like you said, investing in mining sites may later turn up to be a scam. So it is important to do your own research before making any payment.
This is because if a website is offering mining means you just to install software and starts mining not require hash rate purchase and pay per points based system this is a new form of scamming people.

I don't even trust any cloud mining websites and I feel if we like to mine then we should buy device for that and do it on our own

Majority of the cloud mining sites are scams. Any cloud mining site that asks you to invest money is more likely a scam site. Having said that, there are some cloud mining sites where you can contribute mining power and earn coins. So, are they worth it?
I have not tried this. I am also naive when it comes to the aspect of solo mining

I have never engaged in cloud mining before, and I believe that most sites and hat show you how to invest in without possible way of withdrawal are all scam sites so I don't even invest there.

Solo mining means you mine yourself by connecting nodes to blockchain, cloud mining means you rent computational power (or hash power) and mine based on how much hash power you have. These two are different concepts

I personally don't trust cloud mining platforms, they are too good to be true, and i have bad experience om cloud mining, i have lost some money, they stole my money and closed there website, and many person have lost there money on that site, so for me its no no.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back