What's new

Can you mine multiple kinds of crypto from one PC or setup?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is it possible on top of mining Bitcoin, to also mine other cryptocurrency through one PC or a setup of PCs? I would love to mine as much as I possibly can, the more the better if anything. I am thinking about setting up a big server so that I can mind all kinds. Do you think it would work? Or how much computing power would you need?

These days mining on PC is quite complicated, you can of course mine from PC but reward is very little. Technically speaking, you can mine multiple cryptos from a single PC but you need different set up to mine different cryptos.

Mining from PC would only fetch you little reward or nothing , because if the lack of adequate power it has for mining ,you actually need a mining rig if you are interested in mining

Yes I have tried mining from PC and at the end I didn't get any reward after a long period or mining,so it is a waste of time to me

Is it possible on top of mining Bitcoin, to also mine other cryptocurrency through one PC or a setup of PCs? I would love to mine as much as I possibly can, the more the better if anything. I am thinking about setting up a big server so that I can mind all kinds. Do you think it would work? Or how much computing power would you need?

I haven't tested mining on the PC so far honestly, but I have friends who do it and so far I haven't heard of mining several at once. it is based on only 1, because it consumes you enough resources to mine mining.

Mining crypto is not an easy task. Many people mine there crypto with PC,but sometimes leads to crashing of the PC. Mining crypto is not profitable these days.

It is hard enough mining one coin as it is, adding other coins wouldn't be best. As for your question about computing power, you would need a lot and high end processors, etc also be ready to pay more electricity bill.

Yes of course you can decide to mine different crytocurrencies on one PC but might not really worth it. We now have different set up for different crytocurrency mining.

I believe it is possible but mining of cryptocurrency in your computer may not really be the best, if you are considering mining of bitcoins you may even go A Year without mining a single satoshi of Bitcoin depending and the computer you are using and this will continuously drain your electricity.

Seriously, I'm not a fan of mining, most time is just a waste of time and resources. The best is to invest in cryptocurrency by buying crypto coins instead of looking for where to mine.

Mining on a PC will only get you a small amount of money or nothing at all, due to the lack of processing power. If you want to mine, you'll need a mining rig.

It is really interesting to read about people mining crypto currency successfully. It would have been good too if some of these people can tell us the procedure they went through in case there are some people here that have what it takes to mine too as this can be a very lucrative business. Thanks for sharing.

Truth is, I don't have any ideas as regard to that but I use to mine on Pi but I later abandoned because it was needing verification from other of my miners. So presently, I'm mining on Satoshi BTCs, I do hope that it turns out well but I'm using a mobile device.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I'm not cut out for mining because I see it as literally waste of time but presently I decided to mine on Satoshi BTCs although it has no value for now because it hasn't been launched.

I believe there is something miners call merge mining, with this method, you can mine more than one crypto currency on the same PC.

Yeah you can mine more than one coin on your PC especially if they are altcoins or coins that don't have too much hash power.
I think with various softwares or mining rigs and a super fast computer, you can achieve this. But to not overload the system. It's better to decentralize mining.

I do not think mining on PC is possible these days. These days, in order to mine crypto currencies, you need special equipment, which cost a lot of money.

You can mine different kinds of coins in faucet pay.
It's an app and you can find it on Google play store.
But you may need to spend lot if time on the site if you want to earn more coins because the payment is really small

Mining crypto currencies is not just limited to one coin, but a single PC can aswell mine as much crypto currencies as one can decide to do.

You can mining more than one cryptocurrency. This can be done by making use of phones. You can find your account with different coins at once, and start mining bitcoin.

Mining is not really easy ,you should rather focus on how you can trade or maybe invest in cryptocurrency but for mining of coin I believe you should just get your mind out of it because that will not profitable, and even if you are capable of mining you won't still be able to make anything out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back