What's new

Can you mine multiple kinds of crypto from one PC or setup?

I do not think that it would be a great decision to mine different coins at the same time because this could restrain your hardware a lot. It is much better to mine coins that have a much lower difficulty level.

Mining of cryptocurrency is even difficult talkless of mining multiple cryptocurrency , you will be draining the processor of your laptop which might even lead to its damage and other function failure.. it is not advisable to mine cryptocurrency with the laptop.

So far it's not the same coin, you can mine different coins on a pc even a smartphone. I used to mine doge and pi on my phone but I don't really have the time for that again.

Bitcoin mining is the process by which new bitcoins are entered into circulation; it is also the way that new transactions are confirmed by the network and a critical component of the maintenance and development of the blockchain ledger. "Mining" is performed using sophisticated hardware that solves an extremely complex computational math problem. The first computer to find the solution to the problem is awarded the next block of bitcoins and the process begins again

I do not think that it would be a great decision to mine different coins at the same time because this could restrain your hardware a lot. It is much better to mine coins that have a much lower difficulty level.
People should not consider mining of cryptocurrency for any reason, to me I just believe that mining of cryptocurrency is not really profitable that is why I consider those who are interested in the mining of cryptocurrency to be wasting their time.

I have try to mine Bitcoin and dogecoin on the same PC and it works but the pay rate is just too low and I was afraid of the excessive heat that was been generated.

Yes I think you can mine multiple of cryptocurrency on just a single computer because the mining process has no limitations as to one a single coin.

I have try to mine dogecoin and bitcoin on a single pc and it worked. You will have to deal with excessive temperature and that could be very worse . It's better you stick with one cryptocurrency.

Well, I dont think there is any limitation to the various categories of cryptocurrency of which you can use you PC to mine. as long as you are capable of mining, you can mine any crypto of your choice without limitation.

Well, I dont think there is any limitation to the various categories of cryptocurrency of which you can use you PC to mine. as long as you are capable of mining, you can mine any crypto of your choice without limitation.
That is the basic truth because I have mined up to 3 cryptocurrencies on a single PC. The only setback is that it will generate lots of heat and that could damage your PC.

It's possible to mine multiple of crypto on a single PC depending on how you use the device and the maintenance procedures you adopt. sometimes others may experience damage of the system but it most often depends on how you maintain your device.

I have mined multiple cryptocurrencies on a single pc but this may damage your pc very quickly. That is the major why its not advisable to mine using your pc because it may damage your hardware.

I don't really know the type of cryptocurrency you are interested to mine, cryptocurrency mining are so difficult and you may not likely be able to get anything if you are minding it with the laptop.

Actually a computer device can mine multiple of cryptocurrency as much as you wished to. though the mining capabilities depends on the capacity of your device and how much time you can spend.

That is the basic truth because I have mined up to 3 cryptocurrencies on a single PC. The only setback is that it will generate lots of heat and that could damage your PC.
It is very much possible to mine multiple cryptocurrency on a PC and it Will work perfectly depending on the power of your computer hardware. But be ready for heat generation.

Actually it's highly possible to mine multiple numbers and much more than you can of cryptocurrency on a single computer device the only thing you always need to consider is you computer capacity.

I am curious if anyone knows. I will just ask in this thread instead of starting a new one.

How long would it take to mine ONE bitcoin? Do you need several computers for this?

This is going to consume a lot of power and resources in the computer but nobody is going to stop you from doing that. Provided that you have the time and resources you can be able to mine different cryptocurrencies on one computer effectively.

It is very possible to keep mining more than one cryptocurrency on a single PC . The only setback is that it will make your PC very hot . Because excessive heat will be generated and it's very bad.

Alot.of people have engage in the mining of different categories of cryptocurrency and on the same computer device. what is always supposed to be considered is the hardware capacity of the computer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back