Can you keep holding the Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has been declining for quite a while and the price has gone down so seriously. So many bitcoiners are sceptical of holding this coin because they felt that they do not believe in the coin because it could decline further.

Yes, you can still keep Bitcoin as an investment for the long run. In reality, the term "HODL," which stands for "hold on for dear life," was created in the cryptocurrency community and refers to holding onto your cryptocurrency for a long time, usually during times of market volatility, in the hopes of benefiting from any future price increases.

I have held most of my position in Bitcoin since 2020 or so, so yes, I have no problem in "hodl" this cryptocurrency, mainly due to the fact that I only invest money in it that I am not afraid of losing.

One of the major issues related to investing in crypto is you never know how long the market will go into a bearish run. If the market is in bearish run for too long and you are not financially capable of holding your positions, you end up selling when the market is down. I have been trying really hard to keep my positions with Bitcoin and a few altcoins since 2021.

The thing is, Bitcoin has been going up again, not declining. Bitcoin was declining last year, but it seems to be on the upward right now. So far it's back up to $30,000+ and seems to be slowly rising. I honestly should have invested some money into it when it was down to $16,000 or so.

It's true that Bitcoin, like many other cryptocurrencies and financial assets, can experience periods of price volatility and decline. The cryptocurrency market, in general, is known for its fluctuations, and Bitcoin's price history has seen both significant growth and notable corrections. Diversification is also an important strategy to consider. Rather than putting all your funds into a single asset, spreading your investments across different assets and asset classes can help mitigate risk and potentially provide more stable returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back