What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

Yes, You can be rich by day trading activities it depends on what you are selling. Here in abuja I know some people that are going to their various places to do their business and at the of the day they are returned with huges amount of money. For example there is a woman here called iya oyo alamala, according to my points of view she will be fetching millions of naira every day because some governors, senators, ministers, businessmen and businesswomen are patronizing the woman.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, You can be rich by day trading activities it depends on what you are selling. Here in abuja I know some people that are going to their various places to do their business and at the of the day they are returned with huges amount of money. For example there is a woman here called iya oyo alamala, according to my points of view she will be fetching millions of naira every day because some governors, senators, ministers, businessmen and businesswomen are patronizing the woman.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
I think that by trading currency one can earn as much as he wants. Corrupt currency trading is a good thing that is becoming a necessity nowadays. To do this you need to know the full facts about the currency. Before investing in any currency, it is important to know about it.

If you know the prons and con's of it. Its very lucrative. If you manage your risk well, there's possibilities you become rich in just one day of trading. That's how lucrative it is as long u can manage it well.

If you take the get rich in a day into forex market I can bet it with you instead of getting rich you're going to get poor that day don't ever rush into the market with the aim of making quick money it doesn't work that way it requires more information.
If you just day trade you can become a millionaire over the member of the years but only if you save, don't rack up your debit,and invest some of your proceeds just like people in normal job.Day trading ,including strategies used ,the market your active in ,and luck.if you Concentrate your goal You Can Get Rich Through Day Trading .

1st of all trading is not a get rich scheme Making much money while trading requires a lot or a huge accounts, if you have small accounts and want to make much with it, greed sets in

Well the possibility of getting rich from a day trading is very low, I tell you, becouse as much as you would like to make some money from the tread that's how the people you are dealing with is also planning to earn from you too. So you are not sure of the your profit, until you win the battle.

it is very much possible but you have to keep in mind that losing money is a part of trading and that's a fact, so only trade what you can afford to lose, and also getting some knowledge and training for trading can deffinetly help you out too.

If you ask me, I will say there is no business that does not have one risk or another and so is cryptocurrency. Day trading is risky but you can also make money with it if you have the required capital and the necessary technique or skills. No pain, no gain. That is my opinion.

you can actually make profit from daily trading if you have a huge capital base to invest.Because your huge funds will bring in a reasonable returns,but you can also run into some losses also,as the market can fluctuate due to low turnout of investors.

Everything in life or being a successful person requires a very strong efforts and hard work,so you can through trading if your interested and hardworking,, moreover it requires a standard skill,and ability to fully understand exactly what you are looking for.
Post automatically merged:

Everything in life or being a successful person requires a very strong efforts and hard work,so you can through trading if your interested and hardworking,, moreover it requires a standard skill,and ability to fully understand exactly what you are looking for.ability to found a legit site is also very important.

Asking if you can get Rich with forex, the answer is absolutely yes I have a friend that made huge profit of nothing less than $40000 last year From forex, but you must understand how it works, you must learn the rudiments of trading , beginners guide tutorial and so is needful

Yes you can but not everyone Warren Buffett as it is not an easy things to do trading as you need to understand company's data and also need to make big investment to get better return.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
Nothing is impossible if you truly know what you are doing on that particular thing. But you invest high if you want to reach overnight because the more high risk you take the more chances of getting reach overnight and the more chances of getting poor overnight as well. So it depends on your luck,you might have the luck of getting rich overnight in that day,buti will advice not to try take the risk again because you might end up been broke.

It's not impossible but hard to do i guess. You need to do it for a long time with a great accuracy so you won't lose your funds

One man's food is another man poison , to some its not possible to get rich from a day trading but some people actually makes it big in a day trading, at least if you invest big in a day trading , you will earn something tangible.

I have seen success stories of people who have made massive money from hourly trading before. The key thing is just to do a lot of research and always ho about with what works for you. You should not be greedy and always take profits.

The time frame is small to make big gains in only a day trading scheme. You need to be involved at all times of the period in other to make substantial profit.

Yes, you can get rich from day trading, it all depends on the amount of profit you make daily and also depend on the kind of transaction you carry out daily on line with this you can be able to calculate your profit.

The mention of success is unfair to this topic. Trading can make you earn and can make you lose. Of course those who reached success earned. But how about those who failed to earn? My take on trading is like gambling. The more chances of earning, the more chances of losing as well. Just be discerning and be careful in your trading.

I believe so that one can be rice by trading in one day, it can possible if you really invested enough money in trading into forex trade you can become.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back