What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

It looks like saying, can you make Wealth from trading every day, of course you can make it. If you know the right platform to trade on, what pf those into forex, cryptocurrency, that's what they do daily even without any other job.

Yes it's possible, I know a good number of day traders that are making it big,it's all about your level of dedication,your willingness to sacrifice,the zeal to maintain discipline, maintaining focus and avoid been greedy.just as it can make you rich it can equally make you poor.

Trading is not a get rich quick scheme so make sure you have the ebooks to make sure you have the basic knowledge. The thing is you can make sure you trade reasonably to make sure you get profit. So that's all

For me I have learnt to never say never when it comes to humans. Anything is actually possible and surely becoming rich from day trading is. The only thing is there is a likelier chance of becoming poor from it.

Every trader has the aspect he is good at.i prefer day trading myself because I am not ready to open a position and let it run overnight.i don't want to take that risk.you know in every business the more money you have the more profit you make and it depends on how you trade,either ones or more than that.

Can someone get rich on just a day trading? No, I doubt it. How is he or she going to do it. What about the difficulties he or she will face before the buyers will come and how what type of trading does he or she wants to carry out that he or she will get rich from overnight.

Definitely I believe you can get rich from day trading as can aslo get rich from scalping or swing trading also. you can get rich from day trading subject to the amount of capital you invested to trade with. You must understand that different people have their trading styles that suits them on trading. So,find what works for you and maximize your earning potential

It is not impossible to get rich trading online on a daily basis, it is very possible to get very rich if you are diligent and dedicated.

Last edited:
Trading can make you a millionaire in just a space of time. All you need is to trade very well. You need to buy at low price and sell at higher price. It is just like a y other business. Trading is the new money making machine. Many celebrities are now investing on trading

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.

I doubt it possible that a person can make such a large amount of money in a day that would make him or her rich in just a day but if in any way that's possible, then the same person should have it at the back of his mind that he or she can also get broke the same way he he became rich in just a day so let's be guided please.

Yes I think so Day traders typically target stocks, options, futures, commodities or currencies, holding positions for hours or minutes before selling again. Day traders enter and exit positions within the day, hence the term day traders. They rarely hold positions overnight. The goal is to profit from short-term price movements. Day traders can also use leverage to amplify returns, which can also amplify losses.

It is easy to get rich from a day business but such businesses are either sometimes illegal business, dangerous risky business like robbery or drugs business. Getting rich from a good business accumulate overtime and not overnight

Hmm... Very lucrative most especially when the price is rising constantly, they do have there time of lost too. But one of my friend that does it lifestyle as changed totally. I mean changed totally it shows that the dad to day trade is very lucrative.

You can get rich as a trader like a full-time forex or crypto currency trader, and you can also get very poor or indebted as a forex or crypto currency trader. the silver lining is that you should always go with a strong money management plan, have a large capital base and do not over trade.

Yes its very possible to get rich from trading, but one thing you should know and understand is that trading takes time and commitment. if you go in with the mindset that you want to achieve instant wealth, trust me you are preparing yourself for failure.

I don't think that it is possible for one to be reach for a day trading depends on how much you want to spend on that platform and also the type of planning you engaged on. And how determined you are

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
Getting rich from anything is possible if the right energy is channelled into it. So why not possible to get rich with day trading I'd the income is properly managed. Although it still depends on the type and size of the trading. Let's say forex or crytocurrency trading.

There should be a deep study of one's intended business. Business grows at it's pace. Any other strategy to become suddenly rich has no gain. So, why not allow this to grow at it's own pace and not riches in one day. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day or in a haste

If you pay for your charting / trading platform, or exchange rights, then these fees are also increased. Therefore, with a decent trading strategy and $ 30,000 (the benefit of which is 4: 1) in Stock Day, you can earn roughly: 7,500 - = 2000 = 2000 5,500 / month or approx. about 18 انہ monthly return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back