What's new

Can you earn more than $2 a day from a Faucet?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Faucets are considered to be a micro running strategy and therefore you are unlikely to make a large sum of money through claiming on these websites. However is it possible to make around $2 a day from the site?

In my personal experience I think that it may be possible on the freebitco.in site. If you look at the rewards that they give you and how much you can actually increase your creams you can claim currently up to 114 satoshi per hour. You can then combine this with a BTC booster from your reward points and get a 1000% Bonus, which means a claim of 1140 satoshi per hour.

Doing this for 24 hours will result in 27k satoshi. However, it is hard to maintain the full reward on freebitco.in. Have you managed to achieve this, and what do you think about this strategy?

Faucets are considered to be a micro running strategy and therefore you are unlikely to make a large sum of money through claiming on these websites. However is it possible to make around $2 a day from the site?

In my personal experience I think that it may be possible on the freebitco.in site. If you look at the rewards that they give you and how much you can actually increase your creams you can claim currently up to 114 satoshi per hour. You can then combine this with a BTC booster from your reward points and get a 1000% Bonus, which means a claim of 1140 satoshi per hour.

Doing this for 24 hours will result in 27k satoshi. However, it is hard to maintain the full reward on freebitco.in. Have you managed to achieve this, and what do you think about this strategy?
Nothing is impossible I think but using faucet it will really be hard having to keep on doing the tasks or whatever is required every hour or so throughout the entire day .

Even at at that, I doubt if you can make a fortune from faucets. I believe that the website has been programmed in such a way that you can't make so much money from it. The website Admins must be already aware of your tricks and won't allow you earn much.

Even at at that, I doubt if you can make a fortune from faucets. I believe that the website has been programmed in such a way that you can't make so much money from it. The website Admins must be already aware of your tricks and won't allow you earn much.
This could be very true, and they probably have implemented a lot of strategies in order to prevent people from earning like this. The One strategy that I do know that they make use of in order to prevent certain of these claims is that the bonus that you have after every crime continues to diminish unless you purchase lottery tickets or gamble on the multiply platform. So whilst you are earning, you are also losing to the gambling platform.

There is no faucet site that will pay that high amounts. 114 satoshi is too much. Highest the faucet website pays is 15 satoshi per hour. But it is only freebitco. in that pays that much. They even pay some users more than that. I made receiving 78 satoshi per hour from freebitco. in

in the faucet 2 $ is difficult in a day .. their task has a limit and you also need to be diligent in claiming satoshi .. if you want to make a big claim join their gimmick like survey, lottery, or sometimes you deposit .

In my opinion, Faucets are total waste of time but I guess it all depends on what you are willing to work for.

At the rate you mention, say 200 satoshi/5min it works out to $0.0244 per hour or $0.59 for a 24 hour period IF you hit that button every 5 minutes.

Making up to that amount in a day on faucet takes alot of time and patience though it's possible if you are ready to get to the site every one hour and do the needful

I have other things doing instead of focusing on mining Satoshi for 24 hours. It is such a demanding task and one that I won't even think of doing no matter how we look at it. It will be difficult for anyone to be consistent with this unless you set aside a daily target that you want to reach always.

This is already difficult. The price of Bitcoin is high and all crypto faucets are trying to pay very little. Yesterday I used the Android app and in 3 hours I accumulated 0.00000123 bitcoins which is very little. Now crypto is already a waste of time. If you have a lot of referrals this is also extra income

Are you saying you really did this earning satoshis with faucets and made this amount of satoshis? Wow!!! That must be very hilarious if you to achieve such goal. O tried it myself and gave it up. It was really a big waist of my time actually doing it at that time.

Mintype. CoinTiply. To receive free Bitcoin, Cointiply is a Bitcoin rewards website. ...
The Gain Coinbase. ...
Get Bitcoin from the following website:...
Shop and win Bitcoins for free. ...
Bitcoin Function With. ...
Bitcoin Earning from Trading. ...
Acquire BTC by borrowing. ...
Earn Bitcoin by supporting individuals

It is not possible, the points are so poor that you wonder if people are really depending on it. After solving those annoying and most times frustrating captcha, you get to earn a micro amount of faucet. It is not encouraging at all, l did one like that last year, l keep going on every one hour, after 3 week. I earned $2, l just dump it one side.

Are you saying you really did this earning satoshis with faucets and made this amount of satoshis? Wow!!! That must be very hilarious if you to achieve such goal. O tried it myself and gave it up. It was really a big waist of my time actually doing it at that time.
Faucets is a bad business for me. I don't encourage people to stay on this platform because it's just a waste of time. Most of the platforms that are paying rather pays little tokens that can never buy you anything, and so it is just a waste of time.

Faucet is very tuff work and it's a waste of time for me , because their points are very low after a very long-time suffering of solving a CAPTCHA, their point is very very poor so I don't think somebody can make it up to $2 even one dollar a day.

To be honest I haven't succeeded in this potential learning from this website however it is something that I calculated and saw that it could be a possibility. From my personal experience on the website every time I get up to a higher claiming level the Frequency with which you need to purchase lottery tickets increases as well so what kind of help where is there added benefits that you get from the higher rewards. I'm not sure if there's any way that I can counter this so that this strategy can become a possibility.

It's possible, if you are using lot of fauctes you can earn even more, that's not the question, the question is, are they worth it? Spending the same effort and time in somewhere else will make you earn more

You have to be using a lot of faucets, for long hours everyday to reach $2 everyday, especially with the increasing price of crypto coins.

And that process can be easier with referrals, but referrals are hard to get.

It's possible, if you are using lot of fauctes you can earn even more, that's not the question, the question is, are they worth it? Spending the same effort and time in somewhere else will make you earn more
In terms of are they worth it then I would have to say no to that question because when it comes to a faucet there are many tasks that you have to complete in order to claim and some require you to visit short links and so forth and this can be quite time consuming. At the end of it all the reward that you get is not worth the time that you put in. This is why I tend to prefer the use of these sorts of forums to earn as it is much more beneficial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back