What's new

Can you earn more than $2 a day from a Faucet?

Faucet is very tuff work and it's a waste of time for me , because their points are very low after a very long-time suffering of solving a CAPTCHA, their point is very very poor so I don't think somebody can make it up to $2 even one dollar a day.
I totally agree with the reward they give after about 24 hours of hard job is just not even up 3000 satoshi, so how is a person coin to make 2 dollars a day? Unless you work for about 1 week and some days before you can earn up to 4 dollars or more.

There is no faucet that pay that high I repeat there is no faucet that pays that high amount of 112 satisfy.in terms of how they worth it then would have to say no to that question and that process can be easier done with referrals but referrals are hard to get it possible but if only you are using lots of faucet you can earn even more than that

Let me even ask this question here, please has anybody here been able to earn Bitcoin or any crypto currency from any faucet? If yes is your answer please tell us how much they paid you? You can also share the site and the link so we can hook up too and enjoy with you. Please am expecting your comments thanks.

Faucet is very very annoying, I work very hard in everyday basis but I cannot even raise up to $1, to be sincere I haven't benefited in faucet platform yet, but I'm still working hard to make sure I get a little a gain from them .
Post automatically merged:

Faucet is very very annoying, I work very hard in everyday basis but I cannot even raise up to $1, to be sincere I haven't benefited in faucet platform yet, but I'm still working hard to make sure I get a little a gain from them .

Yes, you can earn $2 per day from faucet provided he faucet is high paying, where you can claim every hour and if the value of Bitcoin is above $100,000.

Yes, you can earn $2 per day from faucet provided he faucet is high paying, where you can claim every hour and if the value of Bitcoin is above $100,000.
This will require to claim from a faucet now and then hold the earning to a later point where you can then increase its value. Which faucets do you make use of that are high paying if i may ask?

You can only hold cryptocurrency that are on smaller denoms in faucets. Making $2 from faucet earning sites on a daily basis is not possible because I have been there before

Earning $2 a day from a faucet is something that is difficult to achieve and I have not seen a faucet where you can even earn $1 a day not to talk of $2 a day. Faucets are just there to earn something to your account.

Even if you combine more than 50 faucets, rolling them.every 2 minutes you can't still earn up to $2 a day from faucet sites. Its simply bunch of low paying tasks online.

$2 is impossible from any faucet or even if you collectively earn from all the faucets , but with doing surveys and offerwalls , I think its possible to earn way more than $2 if you are from top tier countries.

I have never had any experience with faucet sites before, i dont even know how it works, tho i have heard alot about them. Can you please clarify how it works and which legit faucet sites can i join?

Making such amount of money in faucet is very difficult because j don't anyone can make $2 per day in faucet, it will take you some time to make $2 in faucet.

The strategy you have might work but is not advisable because even if you do get the multiplier there is no assurance that you will still make 1140 satoshis.

Faucets are considered to be a micro running strategy and therefore you are unlikely to make a large sum of money through claiming on these websites. However is it possible to make around $2 a day from the site?

In my personal experience I think that it may be possible on the freebitco.in site. If you look at the rewards that they give you and how much you can actually increase your creams you can claim currently up to 114 satoshi per hour. You can then combine this with a BTC booster from your reward points and get a 1000% Bonus, which means a claim of 1140 satoshi per hour.

Doing this for 24 hours will result in 27k satoshi. However, it is hard to maintain the full reward on freebitco.in. Have you managed to achieve this, and what do you think about this strategy?
At the end of the day, someone will give up on this faucets with little reward, the task are just to tiring whereas to reach the withdraw phase its difficult.

It is really a nice strategy, but personally, it will not be that easy for me to claim every hour and follow the strategy just as you have stated above because I don't have all the day to myself as there are other engagement one may be doing. And their minimum cash out is just too high. Thanks for sharing all the same.

Faucets are considered to be a micro running strategy and therefore you are unlikely to make a large sum of money through claiming on these websites. However is it possible to make around $2 a day from the site?

In my personal experience I think that it may be possible on the freebitco.in site. If you look at the rewards that they give you and how much you can actually increase your creams you can claim currently up to 114 satoshi per hour. You can then combine this with a BTC booster from your reward points and get a 1000% Bonus, which means a claim of 1140 satoshi per hour.

Doing this for 24 hours will result in 27k satoshi. However, it is hard to maintain the full reward on freebitco.in. Have you managed to achieve this, and what do you think about this strategy?
Good for you that you are able to receive $2 a day in this site. But as for me, until today I have not received a cash out from this site. Its because it takes a very long time for me to reach the minimum amount to be able to withdraw. Until now my account is still open yet I am not active there anymore. I am looking for other sites.

A lot of people are already complaining about faucet payment and the low pay those platforms pay their members. However, I don't think it's ever possible to earn that kind of money at all

Earning $2 a day from faucet's sites it's possible but you need to put a lot of effort. It won't be easy,many people have given up because of how it's been so hard.

I have never engaged in faucet program before so I can't say if it is possible to make that amount in a day. But I believe you can make more than that in a day with affiliate marketing.

I don't even think you can make up to that amount everyday because the one I understand you can't even able to make up to 0.5 cents everyday talkless of making up to $1, I did not participate in them because I know it is not worth my time. Not even on my free time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back