What's new

Can you convert $1.5k to make faster return within six month?

Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??
Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??
With the type of business I am into, it is possible repaying such loan amount in six months with interest.
I just have to ensure effective management of funds and make good sales, and in months the repay is ready.

I believe that everything depends on what they are investing the money into because if you invest in the right way there is always a high possibility of making the profit percentage that you're looking for.

$1500 is a lot of money. I will make more than enough in that six months with good online investments and businesses that will yield millions of naira.
Still, we can not be so sure as nothing is guaranteed.

Cryptocurrency investment is something that can actually pay you that amount of profit if you know how to trade successfully and invest in the right coins that will pay you double or triple of your investment amount.

With the type of business I am into, it is possible repaying such loan amount in six months with interest.
I just have to ensure effective management of funds and make good sales, and in months the repay is ready.
That's great to hear, that you can simply go along with the loan demand and make out the money before repayment expiration. I can't take a loan at the moment to fund my business, I see it as burden that will make me go scathing.

I will invest the money into a real estate. I will secure a property as a commercial area in the city. I would be able to make some profit and pay back the loan every month with the rent.

I wouldn't dare to take such a high risk. To start a business with a loan, I would have to be absolutely sure of my success as an entrepreneur. And nowadays to open a business is very risky.

Sure, knowing full well that it is a loan. One would want to maximise the money as much as you can. I will probably invest in a business, or create one as long as it generates enough money in profits to repay the loan and still keep income.
The problem is how can you be sure your choice of Investment is the right one to generate the required capital within that period of them?

The problem is how can you be sure your choice of Investment is the right one to generate the required capital within that period of them?
Well to be honest, the best thing you can do is project and plan for eventualities. That is why it is best to first sample the market and the type of business you want to invest in.

If given that amount now, I assure the person of at least double that amount if nothing else.
With all the knowledge I've acquired and still gotten on this platform, I'm ready to enter the business world and succeed.

A man once to me that investing your only source of money is very dangerous, because investment is a fifty fifty Chance,so to me I will start up an eatery joint

With this amount in my country I can invest in poultry business and in 7weeks I'll be cashing out let to talk about investing for the next 6months.

$1500 is between 600000-700000 naira. I would use the money to invest in poultry/broilers business. This will be profitable after selling the poultry products (egg and the chicken) which are always in high demand by several customers and people.

I will invest the money into a real estate. I will secure a property as a commercial area in the city. I would be able to make some profit and pay back the loan every month with the rent.
Investing your $1,500 into an estate business is a good and lucrative business in which you can see thrice your money in three month, also going into farming will also give you that amount of money.

If i am able to get this opportunity by bank then definitely i will try to find a business where i can work hard , earn good amount of income and i will be able to repay the loan.
But , i will not Invest everything in one business, i will keep some dollars for my trading and some Investments and rest in repayment of the loan.

Unfortunately, there is not a way anyone can just get rich without working hard. I have tried to become rich by investing in cryptocurrencies, but it look like it is very hard to earn money even by investing in cryptocurrencies. Working hard is the only way to make money.

Investing your $1,500 into an estate business is a good and lucrative business in which you can see thrice your money in three month, also going into farming will also give you that amount of money.
You have to put in a lot of consideration before you invest that amount into farming. To be very honest family is not that easy and it is not guarantee to bring you much return as you might desire.

Even if we have to mention some business it may not really be the business that may pick your interest, you might decide to use the money for cryptocurrency trading with good expert who will give accurate signal... Domain flipping is also a good one .

Yes it is totally possible to do that plus it is an investment but then you have to do your own research first before investing in something and also consult the experts for their advise
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is totally possible to do that plus it is an investment but then you have to do your own research first before investing in something and also consult the experts for their advise

Unfortunately, there is not a surefire way to generate a huge amount of profits on any amount. I do not know if you are interested in dealing in stocks. If you have knowledge about how stock market works, then you may invest in stocks and buy shares. But please remember that investing in stock market is very risky.

Yes. the type of business i am running would determine if i would be able to make high returns or not.
Personally, i believe i can make high returns in six months if loaned that amount.
I just have to maintain good sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back