What's new

Can you convert $1.5k to make faster return within six month?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??

Yes if i would have a chance to get loan and I will good profit by my selected business and can return them loan too. I will work harder in my favorite business and i am sure I will able to return them said price, and will get some profit too. By the it has risky .

Sure, knowing full well that it is a loan. One would want to maximise the money as much as you can. I will probably invest in a business, or create one as long as it generates enough money in profits to repay the loan and still keep income.

Yes, I will return the money and get good profits if I the privilege to get the such of amount from bank. The money is too much as that but I have a business that i can do with the $1,500 that will generate a good money for me within the six months.

It seems people who have $5 million also think more is better. I read some discussions in various forums and people hesitate to retire even when their expenses are under control. It’s tough to find “enough.” That’s the one more year syndrome. Or is it one more million bucks syndrome? You can’t buy time. You have to take that into account when it comes to retirement. Don’t wait too long if you can retire comfortably. You need to enjoy life while you’re young and healthy.

Yes I can. With $1,500 to do a business and pay back in 6months isn't a bad idea and I can make repayment with interest even. It's a large sum of money if converted to Naira and any business it's well invested in within the said space of 6months should breakthrough so long as it's invested properly.

Mining is a more passive form of income, and while there are tools to automate trading, trading is still much more time-consuming. Less stressful. With all the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrency, trading isn't for the faint of heart, especially when large amounts of money are involved.

Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??
I think it is very difficult to make huge money only in 6 month because at the initial stage it is very difficult to stabilize the business.
so don't promise anyone to return double profit only in 6 months.
According to my opinion it takes almost one year to get reasonable profit from a business.

Of course yes even six months is too much with that amount convert to my country currency. Infact, I will invest on a business that I have knowledge of it which within 3-4 months I will pay back the loan and be paying interest later incase if it true involve.

6 months is too short for any business to make reasonable turnover unless you want to focus on online investment and sxam opportunities out there which is very very risky. Setting a timeline is very good but on this the time is too short for customers to be aware of your brand presence.

6 months is too short for any business to make reasonable turnover unless you want to focus on online investment and sxam opportunities out there which is very very risky. Setting a timeline is very good but on this the time is too short for customers to be aware of your brand presence.
Hmm, their are people who will embrace this kind of opportunity to drive steady income before that date of repayment approaches. I will gently take such kind of money to expand my offline gaming network to bring me more profit by adding more consoles to it. I believe that before six months i can get the repayment money and pay on time.

Its definitely possible within the time duration you have given. If there is no interest rate or if there is a single digit interest rate will be considerable enough to enable anyone attain that within months. Meeting such target is dependent on the type of business too.

I can confidently answer in the affirmative because i once secured a loan of about $7000, returned it in 8 months.

Yes, I can definitely convert the amount to multiple of it since I now have an adequate knowledge of that particular business I want to venture into.
I have plans for cryto business, printing and cafe business, and other numerous business idea unfolding.

$1,500 dollar is well over 500k in my country local currency and with that amount, I can actually do few stuffs with it and I am sure of profit in 6 months.
Fish farming takes 5-6 months to grow the catfish to 1.2kg upward and stocking 1,000.00 fingerlings, I can get at least 600-700 pieces of fish that I can sell each for 1,200 naira and that will give me (1200*600=720,000) that's about $1,890 dollar.

A forecast of $390 dollar profit

$1,500 dollar is well over 500k in my country local currency and with that amount, I can actually do few stuffs with it and I am sure of profit in 6 months.
Fish farming takes 5-6 months to grow the catfish to 1.2kg upward and stocking 1,000.00 fingerlings, I can get at least 600-700 pieces of fish that I can sell each for 1,200 naira and that will give me (1200*600=720,000) that's about $1,890 dollar.

A forecast of $390 dollar profit.
You did fine calculations of how you gonna drive profit with fish farming. You made some profit over that period of time for the loan repayment. But with what i saw i don't think you can go on with your business again when you finish with such repayment when it is due.

Yes that is the kind the money that I need now to start up a good business. I can start up an estate business with one thousands five hundred dollars and I will be able to give a quick returns, that's a lot of money you can invest as a good business man.

Yes I will immediately go into my dream business that has a very high chance of profit making whereby I can recoup the capital for the business in 5 months. I have made very concrete plans on this business that I feel that this business is fail proof already.
I can make this money even for lesser timeframe than what I said before.

Yes that is the kind the money that I need now to start up a good business. I can start up an estate business with one thousands five hundred dollars and I will be able to give a quick returns, that's a lot of money you can invest.

If i am able to get this opportunity by bank then definitely i will try to find a business where i can work hard , earn good amount of income and i will be able to repay the loan.
But , i will not Invest everything in one business, i will keep some dollars for my trading and some Investments and rest in repayment of the loan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back