What's new

Can you convert $1.5k to make faster return within six month?

To convert $1.5k to make faster return can only be possible with online stuff or trading and which goes with %45 risk, as for offline it is difficult to quarantine that withing 6 month because of the current pandemic situation in the world.

$1500 in my country Currency is about 800,000 Naira , this kind of loan is worth taking but you have to be very careful because the repayment time is just 6 months, personally I will take it and invest 40% in food supply business and 40% in farming then the remaining 20% in Crypto currencies.

Definitely. I can double that kind of amount even in three months and return the whole money and hold on to my profit. What I will just do with the money is to find a good stock that can do 100% for me in less than two months and I will just pay back their money and keep my profit
Post automatically merged:

Definitely. I can double that kind of amount even in three months and return the whole money and hold on to my profit. What I will just do with the money is to find a good stock that can do 100% for me in less than two months and I will just pay back their money and keep my profit

That is a reasonable amount to start trading. If I own that kind of amount, then it means I have become rich.
I will put the money on crypto currency trading and make 200 to 300 % per month. For 6 months will make nothing up to $100,000

You will be making atleast better returns but don't expect to make your whole 1500 bucks back in those 6 months, investments are usually meant for the long term, it will take you a while to start earning extra money

You did fine calculations of how you gonna drive profit with fish farming. You made some profit over that period of time for the loan repayment. But with what i saw i don't think you can go on with your business again when you finish with such repayment when it is due.
Six months is such a small time and the choose business is that that takes all that duration in one farming circle and the profit margin and the loan repayment plan is such a way that the sustainability of the business is not guarantee unless another loan comes in

Yes, I will return the money and get a better gain if the privilege to get the amount from bank. The money is too much as that but I have a business that I can do with the money that will gain a better money within six months.

Six months is such a small time and the choose business is that that takes all that duration in one farming circle and the profit margin and the loan repayment plan is such a way that the sustainability of the business is not guarantee unless another loan comes in
Lol, you need to work with the first loan and work it out to make your own profit with in six months. The only T&C you have is paying on time, for me it is a less risky type of loan to indulge on. If you plan the business you can make faster return within that duration and pay the outstanding loan and continue your business.

Lol, you need to work with the first loan and work it out to make your own profit with in six months. The only T&C you have is paying on time, for me it is a less risky type of loan to indulge on. If you plan the business you can make faster return within that duration and pay the outstanding loan and continue your business.
I failed in my first attempt. I will have a second try and this time a better plan that will meet your terms and conditions and also earn enough profits to continue when the loan is withdraw.
I will be back hopefully

I failed in my first attempt. I will have a second try and this time a better plan that will meet your terms and conditions and also earn enough profits to continue when the loan is withdraw.
I will be back hopefully
If that gonna be possible you should endeavour to utilize it and make best use of it. And never lavish it on an unproductive business that won't yield you substantial money to repay the loan when due. You should look for better business or investment option for your future plans and enroll into.

Well it depends on the kind of business you want to start with that amount of money.
It is very important to note that if the business is something that generate enough profit definitely that amount of money is nothing to worry about.

Yes i can this money will be enough for me to make my dream business. if i get this opportunity to the bank i will start my business . After starting the business i will work hard and earn money . I hopefully I'm return the loan in six months. To make more money through my business i want to Investment in different crptyo currencies.

If that gonna be possible you should endeavour to utilize it and make best use of it. And never lavish it on an unproductive business that won't yield you substantial money to repay the loan when due. You should look for better business or investment option for your future plans and enroll into.
I am back better and with confidently to tell you that I will doubled the money in 6 months.
I work present in a company and we accumulate under batteries from our heavy duty trucks on a daily basis and we ended up selling them.
The $1,500 using the official nigerian central bank exchange rate of 390 will give me 570,000 naira.
The unit cost of the condemned battery is 6,000 and that can get me 95 batteries and on each batteries in will make profit of 800 naira because I will sell immediately.
Selling immediately because I don't have extra cash to transport it to onitsha where I can make more. So selling to the middle men will reduce my profit but that will still give me 95,000 naira gain.
With 95,000 naira monthly gain for 6 months that will amount to 570,000 gain (alone).
So in 6 months I have your 570,000 (loan) and extra 570,000 (profits)

@Sincerem, I am here in 6 months with $3,000 in my hand.

Let me compute that $1,500 into our currency. That can buy a used car that is 20 years old. Our mechanic can customize that car to look vintage that can be sold for $3,000. The work can be done in 1 month. While doing the work on the car, it can already be marketed so that the potential buyers can even choose the color. After selling that first car we can do the 2nd project in the same style.

Well that's closely 600k Nigeria money... I believe it can make closely the same amount for profit in the said period... First you have to know that a loan from bank alone is a motivation to invest in any business that works.... If I have such money I will invest into ice cream... I've been toying with the idea lastly and been in a student area you will make time of money.

One of the easiest ways to make that is to invest the money on Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes down then you buy it of course we all know it will surely go up. But also remember, nothing is 100% sure and cryptocurrency is very volatile.

Well why not , since its a loan I will try as much to utilize the money well , when taking up a loan you must be quite sure that the business is a good one and you sure of getting back your money , so to me I can make back my profit and pay my loan back.

Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??
I would say yes I can make it with in the given time. But you would be thinking that from which business? Let me explain. We have shortage of eggs in our country and now a days, they have high demand. I would get that money and invest in poultry farm. I'm sure I would get that targeted money although its a more risky than other businesses but I would choose that business which pleases me the most.

I would say yes I can make it with in the given time. But you would be thinking that from which business? Let me explain. We have shortage of eggs in our country and now a days, they have high demand. I would get that money and invest in poultry farm. I'm sure I would get that targeted money although its a more risky than other businesses but I would choose that business which pleases me the most.
Poultry farming isn't that risky, if you keep your poultries in a conducive environment you'll be benefiting from it. You don't have to keep them on the dirty environment or congestive type. Always medicate your birds and buy them at some good stage not necessarily you buy when they are too small. No need explaining it far cos you know all this things as a passionate poultry practitioner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back