What's new

Can you convert $1.5k to make faster return within six month?

Ops, this might be true , you mean that there is no way we will be able to see a legit investment platform to invest our capital while they trade for us ? I know there are so many of them but I seems not to trust them too.
Most of the platforms that promises you certain percentage on daily basis are scam. I have ventured into some of them in the past so I have a first-hand experience.

Most of the platforms that promises you certain percentage on daily basis are scam. I have ventured into some of them in the past so I have a first-hand experience.
Lolz, this might be true but there is one my friend is doing currently and this one has lasted for almost two weeks now, according to him they are paying 20% of his overall investment everyday and you will get hundred percent of your money within 5 days.

Lolz, this might be true but there is one my friend is doing currently and this one has lasted for almost two weeks now, according to him they are paying 20% of his overall investment everyday and you will get hundred percent of your money within 5 days.
search businesses usually crash after few weeks. How can you be paying people such amount of money every 5 days?. It is very important to make your research before you invest in anything.

search businesses usually crash after few weeks. How can you be paying people such amount of money every 5 days?. It is very important to make your research before you invest in anything.
I don't really have to do any research because I understand such is not really trusted and even if they are paying now , such investment is not likely to last for a long time. That's just the simple truth. Probably early investors are those that are likely to benefit.

I don't really have to do any research because I understand such is not really trusted and even if they are paying now , such investment is not likely to last for a long time. That's just the simple truth. Probably early investors are those that are likely to benefit.
That's true. if you want to invest in such a platform you actually do not have to do any research because most of them will later run away with your money. So investing early is your best option.

Yes, I will return the money and get good profits if I the privilege to get the such of amount from bank. The money is too much as that but I have a business that i can do with the $1,500 that will generate a good money for me within the six months.
One thing is that once someone has gotten what he wants to engage the money on,then the issue of generating a good returns in a stipulated period would not be an issue,especially if he is into business already.

Actually it's very possible to make a triple amount of such kind when invested in 6 month and even more than that when the business moves well and succeed. sometimes it depends on you financially plan your business.

One thousand , five hundred dollars is a huge amount of money in my country and if you can invest it in a profitable and scam free business , I guess you will make a better return in 6months.

Yes that is the kind the money that I need now to start up a good business. I can start up an estate business with one thousands five hundred dollars and I will be able to give a quick returns, that's a lot of money you can invest as a good business man.
Going into real estate can be very profitable,but you know this sector is capital intensive,except you want to go into buying of landed properties and then sell it after it has appriciate.

I think that's very much possible, it depends on where you will invest that amount, if you have good experience on what you are doing you'll definitely get what you want.

Yes, if given the opportunity to obtain a loan and I am able to make a good profit from my chosen business and pay back the loan. I'll put more effort into my preferred line of work, and I have no doubt that I'll be able to pay back the price they requested while still making a profit. The risk has been there.

That amount of money is a huge amount here in my country , so if I can get that amount of money , it will be easier for me to make something out of the money , I canninvest it on agriculture amd make double the amount within a short period of time .

Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??

I have thought about investing in Hyip sites a lot, but they are scam sites and this is why I do not invest in those sites. They would vanish at any time when they have no money to pay us.

Let me say, you were offered a loan amount of $1500 by a mortgage bank to start any business of your choice and make faster return of the money within six months. Failure to come up with the repayment agreement will see you forfeiting your business initiative and losing it all.

Can you make out profit and pay back your outstanding loan terms with such amount of capital and within the time duration given to you??
I won't take that loan. Usually, when you have such a short deadline, it forces you to do things you won't do normally, and that's not good for a new business as you will start making costly mistakes. If you have to, I think cryptocurrency is good if you are very good at trading and it's not in a bear market like this one.

I have thought about investing in Hyip sites a lot, but they are scam sites and this is why I do not invest in those sites. They would vanish at any time when they have no money to pay us.
You really have to guard yourself against investing in such. Out of my personal experience it is something that might likely make you lose more than even what you will be gaining at the end .

I won't take that loan. Usually, when you have such a short deadline, it forces you to do things you won't do normally, and that's not good for a new business as you will start making costly mistakes. If you have to, I think cryptocurrency is good if you are very good at trading and it's not in a bear market like this one.
Cryptocurrency is nice and so many people will be able to make a hundred percent of that money within a period of five months if they are trading consistently with good strategy, but what of those that are not really good in trading ?

I can pay back in less than 6months, I am farmer ,a professional farmer I can use that amount to invest in crop cultivation, especially beans that can be cultivated within 3moths then sold and pay back. Not necessarily online business

Cryptocurrency is nice and so many people will be able to make a hundred percent of that money within a period of five months if they are trading consistently with good strategy, but what of those that are not really good in trading ?
For such people, what they should do is to practice with a small sum of money, about $10 to $50, while they learn and use various trading strategies to find their own edge and confidence.

For such people, what they should do is to practice with a small sum of money, about $10 to $50, while they learn and use various trading strategies to find their own edge and confidence.
Thank you very much for sharing, when trying to trade a volatile market , the most important things we should be looking forward to do is to develop our Unique trading strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back