Can you actually create a dropship store with zero investment

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dropshipping is a method to make money without investing on products. However, you need a website to do dropship. My question is can we actually create a website for dropshipping purpose without spending a dime. Just like dropshipping business can a dropship website be entirely built for free?

You can create a dropship site with zero cost. You can use woocommerce with wordpress. You can use free plugins to import products to your store from other websites.

Wow, good to know that you can create a dropship store without any investment. But I would also like to know if it is possible to generate income by such store, I mean store created on wordpress with free resources.

While you can create a dropship store without spending money, you need to spend on your store in order to generate sales, For instance, you need to spend money in advertising and also pay the dropshipper for the product delivery (before payment from buyer clears up)

For one to earn reasonably through dropshipping business type, money, hard work, marketing skill must be put in place.

Sometimes people spent $100 on ads before they make their first sales. Any business need promotion and promotion requires money.

So, you can build a drpshop store with zero cost and do not have to use expensive service like shopify, but you need money to promote.

You may creat a drop ship store for free by using wordpress and woocommerce, and free plugins to import products, however, you might also need a paid theme (using free theme has limitation), which much cost you about $60.

IF that is the case, I think you still need to spend money to crate a dropship store. By the way, what's wrong with free theme on a dropship store?

I think for someone to earn good money from dropshipping you need to work very hard in order for one earn a reasonable money from the site.

Technically speaking, you can create a drop ship website with zero investment (you need a domain and hosting, though). However, in order o make your site work, you need to spend money

As I had posted in other threads I have many friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping for years. I don't see any need of capital for dropshipping as long as you find a good supplier who will agree with the arrangement that you will be promoting the product and you will earn a commission. All you do is to post the pictures of the product, that's all.

There no way on earth where you. Ann create a dropshiping store with no investment of any kind. You must invest in one way or the other in creating one. You don't want to have an unappealing looking store to display your product will you?

Dropshipping business is actually one online business that anyone can start with zero capital because you don't have any product that you are selling, you are actually selling products that are still in the manufacturer's warehouse so you don't need capital to start up the business.

not really, dropshipping or e-commerce stores in general need lot of investments as they aren't easy to make like regular websites, they have to be professional

I doubt those free websites would build trust among customers so with dropshipping the quality of the website matters so one might still spend tho might not be much

dropshiping business as an online business which I know I need no amount of capital for investment or to start the business. so it needed no capital that is to say you or one can invest with zero amount of money or capital in the business or the websites to start operating.

Dropship business needs capital. You don't need money to buy or develop products but you need money to build an online store and market your store,

I hear that marketing is the number one expenses for the dropshipping website, I hear that you have to spend hundreds of dollars advertising your store before you can sell products

That's true. If you check online you will see horror stories related to dropshipping business, how they spend $500-$1000 on ads yet they did not generate even a single sale

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back