What's new

Can the elderly make a good living online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I started working online because of ease of use. But the internet is a tough place for the elderly. Most elders don't really know how to deal with the internet. Sure some do, but most I can see not wanting to deal with the internet or using it for that matter. But are there any elderly people out there who want to work online for a living? Can they make a good living?

Age does not stop anyone to make money online. If the elderly person can use the computer and has the skills to work on various jobs, he or she can certainly make money online. I know a lot of elderly people who are making money online, they are not only making money as article writers but also bloggers, affiliate marketers, online entrepreneurs, ebook writers, etc.

I started working online because of ease of use. But the internet is a tough place for the elderly. Most elders don't really know how to deal with the internet. Sure some do, but most I can see not wanting to deal with the internet or using it for that matter. But are there any elderly people out there who want to work online for a living? Can they make a good living?

I think that elderly people can make money online. However, they may need to stay updated with the latest technology and trends. This might be quite challenging because you may need to be a tech savvy in many cases. You must have knowledge about graphic designing, coding, programming, web designing, etc,.

It actually depends on the age of the person we are talking about. This is because if it is someone that is too old, it is going to be very difficult for him or her to adjust when it comes to making money online because of the challenges that old people have with their health.

It actually depends on the age of the person we are talking about. This is because if it is someone that is too old, it is going to be very difficult for him or her to adjust when it comes to making money online because of the challenges that old people have with their health.
Age matters but what I consider is if the person can see clearly and have knowledge on field he can earn then such elder can work and earn a good amount of money online

There are many elderly people who have been making good money online. Many elderly people have their own YouTube channel as well. The fact of the matter remains that they make money through blogging as well. Some also work transcription jobs as well.

The elderly will have skills that they can use later on say when they retire but still want to be able to work that they can use online to be able to continue working.

I don't believe that work has an age limit, it all depends on how much you can still do the older you get. From experience, most elderly people tend to want to keep going in some way and this could be a perfect way for them to be able to.

There are many elderly people who have been making good money online. Many elderly people have their own YouTube channel as well. The fact of the matter remains that they make money through blogging as well. Some also work transcription jobs as well.

I believe that as long as the person who is an elderly have the skill to be able to exploit it into making money from any online set up, it's something that is realistic because they will have a way of being able to use their skill to secure jobs that are going to be paid after doing it. Hell, my father is almost 85 years, he's still pushing his company.

Maybe the most obstacle for elderly is about eye healthy, because only jobs needs eye to watching and reading, this is very important for elderly to keep health their eye, if blur seeing will hard to working online. I alone tries to make money only through forex trading use FXOpen broker, and thanks forex still gives earning for income in my life.

I really don't know the perfect answer from this and that's because most elderly people actually have no interest in anything related to making money online as only a very few of them can even make use of a smartphone to do the most basic functions of a smartphone.

I believe that as long as the person who is an elderly have the skill to be able to exploit it into making money from any online set up, it's something that is realistic because they will have a way of being able to use their skill to secure jobs that are going to be paid after doing it. Hell, my father is almost 85 years, he's still pushing his company.

There are many talented elderly people out there who tend to run companies and try their best to make money. In fact, there are many elderly people who are trading cryptocurrencies as well. However, it depends on the person and where they live. I live in a tier 3 country and many elderly people are not aware of latest online money making trends.

There are many talented elderly people out there who tend to run companies and try their best to make money. In fact, there are many elderly people who are trading cryptocurrencies as well. However, it depends on the person and where they live. I live in a tier 3 country and many elderly people are not aware of latest online money making trends.

Working online actually became very popular during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus and most old people who never got into working online before the time of pandemic of coronavirus and still can't be able to get into working online post-pandemic would find it very difficult to adapt in that sector. Unless it's something they have been into years ago, they will find it easy. My parents doesn't believe it's possible to make money online like from cryptocurrency trading and Forex Trading.

For 70% of older people, making money on the Internet is simply impossible. After all, they don’t understand this at all, and the remaining 30%, on the contrary, strive to somehow make money on the Internet, for example, on very easy activities so as not to overwork older people. I have personally seen how Pensioners from 60 to 70 years old sit and earn little money on the Internet but at least try to do something.

I really don't know the perfect answer from this and that's because most elderly people actually have no interest in anything related to making money online as only a very few of them can even make use of a smartphone to do the most basic functions of a smartphone.

Well, it actually depends on the age we are talking about because there are some people who are elderly but it doesn't mean that they are too old to work and still make money for themselves.

I still know those who are still in their late 60s and they are actively working and making money for themselves.

The Internet has made the whole world a global village. It has created ease for everyone belonging to every walk of life.If you have skills then your age does not matter because if you are older or have a job, if you have the skills to work then you can earn a good amount of money sitting at home with the help of internet and live a better life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back