What's new

Can someone do paid to post platforms as a full time job?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people would argue that it is not sustainable to do paid to post forums as a full time job.

If a person works hard to meet a $1targets on all sites that allow him to hit that threshold, he can be making $5 daily from PTPs. In Africa and other tier 3 countries, if you accumulate that monthly, it is a reasonable monthly pay check.

I only see users from Nigeria doing and they are also earning by writing articles but I can imagine the earnings cannot be high so it would be hard for them to adjust.

I don't know anyone that is satisfied with forum earnings ceca no matter how hard you try and how many hours you work. You cannot guarantee even $10 daily earnings

If I need to think about it, I need a minimum of $400 then I may think about making it a full time but I don't think this amount can be achieved online

If I need to think about it, I need a minimum of $400 then I may think about making it a full time but I don't think this amount can be achieved online
That's a very low amount considering the inflation rate and this may mean you won't be saving anything from your earnings as every penny from your earnings will be used in paying bills etc.

I am sure its not a good idea but if someone is willing to do it then its their own choice and they need to work for longer hours on different ptp

I am sure its not a good idea but if someone is willing to do it then its their own choice and they need to work for longer hours on different ptp
you cant just say that people are making upto $5 per day with pay to post forum but you need to spend alot of time for instance if you join 8 paid to post forum and earn upto $1 per day on this forum my dear that can be even more rewardful then taking and waiting for survey consider that now time is hard.

So its possible to make a living with paid to post forum.

Everything all depends on your calculation and effort

you cant just say that people are making upto $5 per day with pay to post forum but you need to spend alot of time for instance if you join 8 paid to post forum and earn upto $1 per day on this forum my dear that can be even more rewardful then taking and waiting for survey consider that now time is hard.

So its possible to make a living with paid to post forum.

Everything all depends on your calculation and effort
It's not a good idea for me because I cannot spend this much time online but those that don't have any other option should try looking at your suggestion

The earnings will still be so low so you better not think about it and if you are doing then you need to work so hard to earn more

This depends on how much money you need as a full-time income. If you can post for 8 hours and are active on half a dozen forums you might be able to generate $200 per month. Do you think this is possible?

I don't think it will be a good move but those that don't have a job and like to earn from PTP only should join all the available pay to post forums and try to maximise their earnings

I only see users from Nigeria doing and they are also earning by writing articles but I can imagine the earnings cannot be high so it would be hard for them to adjust.
I am also from Nigeria and I make paid to post forums as my main source of income. That is where I earn most of my money from.

I would like to know from which pay to post forums you are earning and are you earning from any website that is not a PTP?

I am also from Nigeria and I make paid to post forums as my main source of income. That is where I earn most of my money from.
And I know you make good money from them. I see you are active on most paid to post forums. I am sure it pays your bills.

I cannot do that as I seems to feel bored posting one comment after another and having an offline job does help

If you are a talkative in real life, you would find it very easy to work on forums. Forums are for people that are generally social in nature.

LOL very good observation but I feel still you need to have some sort of skill to post in a way that makes it a valid post.

You need to be able to string words together to make sense. You also need to be able to express your opinion in a sound way.
Post automatically merged:

You need to be able to string words together to make sense. You also need to be able to express your opinion in a sound way.

Yes, you are right, if you do not have communication skills the ptp forums are not for you, well the forums in general, you can see those ptp forums like beermoneyforum that have 270k users, but maybe there are 1k users active every day, may be due to lack of time, but surely many of them is because they do not know how to communicate well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back