Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I live in a small town with not very much to do. We used to have a video rental store, but that is gone. We had an arcade back in the 80s I guess, but that is long gone. We even had a place kids could go to after school to play video games, it was a short lived place that I even applied for a job to haha. But never got one there as the place closed down like a few months later.

I kind of want to establish a shop in the area, but I wouldn't know what kind of shop. We have a few thrift stores in the area, a novelty shop/gift shop, and some gas stations, a couple dollar stores, a drug store and that's essentially it for my area. I would be into doing a game shop here, but I don't think I'd get a ton of sales, especially since physical media is starting to die out. But I don't know, maybe it can be another thrift store. With that being said, do you think a small shop in my area could work? Or would it be better to find a more populated area in a city perhaps?

I myself also live in a small town and we have seen shops both well-known businesses and also small businesses come and go but with a lot of the small businesses, we found that they were not doing enough to let people know they existed and were not marketing themselves enough and that resulted in them closing down.

I would say if you have an idea for a shop and you are able to market yourself to let people know you are there, it could work out really well. I wouldn't just stick to the town though, pushing your store online as well would be beneficial as well.

As long as there are people who are residing in the small town where a shop is set up, I believe that they are likely going to be the customers who would patronize the shop's product and services. As long as they are selling what those people really need to make use of, they will be in business.

There are so many small shops in my rural community and all of them are succeeding very well in the businesses because the people who are living in the community are always patronizing their businesses.

As long as there are people who are residing in the small town where a shop is set up, I believe that they are likely going to be the customers who would patronize the shop's product and services. As long as they are selling what those people really need to make use of, they will be in business.

There are so many small shops in my rural community and all of them are succeeding very well in the businesses because the people who are living in the community are always patronizing their businesses.

There are many shops that do exist in many different kinds of smaller towns. They depend a lot on the customers and population that might be existing in those towns and counties. This has been the case in our country as well. Small shops carry business at a much smaller level.

There are many shops that do exist in many different kinds of smaller towns. They depend a lot on the customers and population that might be existing in those towns and counties. This has been the case in our country as well. Small shops carry business at a much smaller level.

There is nothing like an outsider coming to patronize shops that are in small town. It is a business that is meant for a specific group of people that are residing within the proximity of that particular business.

Without them patronizing that business, it is going to be very difficult for that business to become successful.

There is nothing like an outsider coming to patronize shops that are in small town. It is a business that is meant for a specific group of people that are residing within the proximity of that particular business.

Without them patronizing that business, it is going to be very difficult for that business to become successful.

In rare cases, there could be a person who may come and visit your shop. This also involves some kind of tourists as well. In a few cases, the relatives of people living in the neighbourhood can also visit your shop. There are many other ways small shops could become famous and attract people from other areas.

In rare cases, there could be a person who may come and visit your shop. This also involves some kind of tourists as well. In a few cases, the relatives of people living in the neighbourhood can also visit your shop. There are many other ways small shops could become famous and attract people from other areas.

The point that I'm trying to make is that anyone who came to buy from the small town shops will definitely be in proximity of the shop or town. Just like you mentioned about tourists, they are in the same proximity, hence why they are buying from the shop. They will not be in another state and be buying from another shop in a small town.

Currently, I am in my ancestral place. It is a small village where less than 1000 people live. However, there are half a dozen shops and all of these shops are doing fine. When I ask the owners how they manage to remain afloat when the population is small and competition is high, they tell me every show owners have their own customer base.

The point that I'm trying to make is that anyone who came to buy from the small town shops will definitely be in proximity of the shop or town. Just like you mentioned about tourists, they are in the same proximity, hence why they are buying from the shop. They will not be in another state and be buying from another shop in a small town.

I can understand what you are trying to say. There are many shops that are located at prime locations. They get customers from many different areas, as those shops might be the only shops that may be existing in a particular area. This is how they usually survive for a really long time.

Shop in small town can survive it depend on what the people around the town need and what business the shop houses

do you think a small shop in my area could work? Or would it be better to find a more populated area in a city perhaps?
Stors or shops get out of business and closed not becaouse of the development of the society its becouse the shops opened on demand, all business say it small or big it needs a study and analysis, all business should be based on the demand of the area the population, so if its demanded by the society then the shop will not get out of business and closed, but if the shop is not on demand then no one will purchase anything and it will be out of business in short time.

Many shops in my small town have survived for more than 100 years according to the history of my town. They all had one thing in common which was selling what the people need and are requesting for. This is how business survives anywhere, I assume it's not going to be different for small towns.

I can understand what you are trying to say. There are many shops that are located at prime locations. They get customers from many different areas, as those shops might be the only shops that may be existing in a particular area. This is how they usually survive for a really long time.

The moment you are currently in a small town, you are part of that community and whatever you buy from shops that have businesses in that small town, it is seen as something that is going in use to the residents of that particular area. This is the reason why that shop was set up in such a location in the first place.

The moment you are currently in a small town, you are part of that community and whatever you buy from shops that have businesses in that small town, it is seen as something that is going in use to the residents of that particular area. This is the reason why that shop was set up in such a location in the first place.

There are many shops that are also located in many villages. The fact remains that the owners of those shops tend to rely a lot on the population of that particular village only. if such kind of shops can survive in such remote places, then I think that shops located in a small town could also survive.

There are many shops that are also located in many villages. The fact remains that the owners of those shops tend to rely a lot on the population of that particular village only. if such kind of shops can survive in such remote places, then I think that shops located in a small town could also survive.

Those shops which are established in the local rural areas are meant to target specific audience who are living in the town. The quantity of products the business buy/produce matches with the population living there for them not to have excess left over.

It depends on where the town is and what sort of small town it is. A lot of people would rather buy online but plenty of people still love the social aspect of going out to shop. Even in smaller shops.

As long as there are people who are still residing in those small villages, any business that is set up in those location will always be selling their products and services to the people that are living there and this is what we guarantee the success of that business.

As long as there are people who are still residing in those small villages, any business that is set up in those location will always be selling their products and services to the people that are living there and this is what we guarantee the success of that business.

Well, those shopkeepers usually depend on the local population. On the other hand, there are many tourists and visitors who may visit such kind of remote locations and they may purchase products from shops. So, this may also matter a lot for sure in the end.

Well, those shopkeepers usually depend on the local population. On the other hand, there are many tourists and visitors who may visit such kind of remote locations and they may purchase products from shops. So, this may also matter a lot for sure in the end.

I believe that it is actually because of the local population that they had to start their shop business in that particular place. This is because they know that those local population are always going to be looking for that kind of business to patronize in whatever they are selling.

I live in a small town with not very much to do. We used to have a video rental store, but that is gone. We had an arcade back in the 80s I guess, but that is long gone. We even had a place kids could go to after school to play video games, it was a short lived place that I even applied for a job to haha. But never got one there as the place closed down like a few months later.

I kind of want to establish a shop in the area, but I wouldn't know what kind of shop. We have a few thrift stores in the area, a novelty shop/gift shop, and some gas stations, a couple dollar stores, a drug store and that's essentially it for my area. I would be into doing a game shop here, but I don't think I'd get a ton of sales, especially since physical media is starting to die out. But I don't know, maybe it can be another thrift store. With that being said, do you think a small shop in my area could work? Or would it be better to find a more populated area in a city perhaps?
Of course if you are running a small shop in any town then you can survive your business in a better way.If you start a big business in a small town or town then you will not be able to survive because there will be too many of you and your income will be less but if you start this small business So you can survive easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back