What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

Speaking on pension been enough for for a retiree to build a house it depends on the amount and if it is wisely invested especially on leadway assurance .. it can be enough if invested but not enough to build a good conducive house for a retiree.

I think it's actually depends on the amount you were earning while working. Monthly pension is a certain amount (percentage) of your monthly working salary. So whether it is enough or not depends on the size of your working salary

I think it's actually depends on the amount you were earning while working. Monthly pension is a certain amount (percentage) of your monthly working salary. So whether it is enough or not depends on the size of your working salary
Yeah, it depends on ones monthly salary before Bowing out to retirement. If one's salary is low and he or she bows out of service as a government civil worker, automatically the salary will be low. And might not build him or her a house that is well furnished cos it will be going on the primary needs of life.

Its depend on your sallery packege.... If any worker have a high sallery then his pension should build a reasonable house... And every worker should build house according to his budget and financial capacity

Its depend on your sallery packege.... If any worker have a high sallery then his pension should build a reasonable house... And every worker should build house according to his budget and financial capacity
Yeah, the salary level matters so much when it comes to a retiree building a house of his or her own. If the salary level is high during the course of his her career, then the pension will still encouraging also. Which might allow such person to build a furnished house of its own.

Well, it depends on the income you are getting in the form of pension after retirement. Sometimes the value of pension is so high that a person can easily live his endlife with his desires like you send to bulid an apartment. but sometimes the pension is low so everything changes.

Well, it depends on the income you are getting in the form of pension after retirement. Sometimes the value of pension is so high that a person can easily live his endlife with his desires like you send to bulid an apartment. but sometimes the pension is low so everything changes.
Everyone got desire, and my own desire is to build a home that I'm comfortable at. Not waiting till retirement time to start building nor investing. It is good to invest that way through the salary you earn, saving some and using some. That will enable you to have accomplishment in the future.

It depends on the type of work you where into, or the country that you worked for, some country value their workers while some don't, if you are fortunate to work for country that knows your worth, then be assured that your entitlement will be more than enough to build a house for you and your childrens children.

It depends on the type of work you where into, or the country that you worked for, some country value their workers while some don't, if you are fortunate to work for country that knows your worth, then be assured that your entitlement will be more than enough to build a house for you and your childrens children.
That's true, it depends on the calibre of work one was doing before he bows out of service. If the salary of the work is astronomical then his pension will be too. But he needs to save early to come up with the needed money to build a house well furnished.

That's true, it depends on the calibre of work one was doing before he bows out of service. If the salary of the work is astronomical then his pension will be too. But he needs to save early to come up with the needed money to build a house well furnished.
Exactly bro some countries highly value their workers and that they show by making sure they pay them at when due, they don't just pay them, they do so heavily on monthly basis, but If you are being paid a token, you can never achieve anything with it I tell you.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
Speaking from my own country, pension salaries can't even feed you and your family, not to talk of building a house. In this part of the world were unemployment is high, once pension salary will be used to still take care of their jobless children, its a pitiable scene.
In conclusion, pension salary can't build a house.

Pension money is definitely not enough to build a house for a retiree because what they are being paid as monthly pension is not much, I have head of retirees in my country being paid $45 monthly as pension. Now this money is not enough considering these pensioners needs to feed and in most cases still take care of some family members.

Pension salary can be used to build a House for retiree because pension of some organization can be a very large sum of money. So pension can also be a very good money to start business and also set up something for a better standard of living.

You should not wait to build house with your pension money because it may not be enough depending on your level in the government system that is why if you are working in a private company or government work you must start planning on house building immediately you get employ.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
definitely you can use your pension to build a house if you are a senior civil servant in the state or federal government. But it is better to build a house or start building while you are in service so that when you retire you can use your pensions for your upkeep or better still use your pension to start a business.

Since pension is not a standard amount for every worker, I would say it is possible to build and furnish your home off your pension. I've seen people do it with their salaries even. It takes planning, critical analysis and being realistic about whether it would be possible or not.

It depends upon the post of the retiree before retirement. A teacher gets 300$ to 550$ pension in my country. An army officer gets much more pension. So he can build an apartment. Similarly smaller rank retiree gets small amount of pension.

definitely you can use your pension to build a house if you are a senior civil servant in the state or federal government. But it is better to build a house or start building while you are in service so that when you retire you can use your pensions for your upkeep or better still use your pension to start a business.
That is true, it is best for a civil servant to start building a house while at service. So during his retirement he can relax and enjoy the retirement time without any hassle of starting to build a house to stay. I agree with what you said, that is why, way planning its always the best to go with.

To find out if your retirement income will be enough, you have to start by estimating your retirement expenses.There are various formulas to estimate retirement expenses, all of which are rough guesses at best. One well-known rule is that you'll need about 80% of the amount you spend going into retirement

Yes. I have met about 2 persons who built thier houses from it. They were both top managers during before retirement and now they are being paid good money from their pension. Every standard organization have god pension plans for their staffs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back