Can one make fortune from stock market and shares

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am looking for a business to invest in so I heard of the stock trading and shares but really don't know much about it can I make more money by investing in the stock market and shares trading or will it just be a complete waste of time on my part and I shouldn't try investing in it

Investing in stocks is a very good way to put your money to work. It is not a waste of time at all. Stocks are the tiny little part of any company that you can own. To begin investing in stocks you should do a background check on firms that are listed on the stock market of your country. Look out for companies that are doing well and have been stable over time. Also, look out for those whose stocks are not too expensive. You can get all this information by looking up the firms online as well as checking out their financial statements for a period of at least 3 to 5 years. When you purchase stocks of a firm, you are paid dividends at the end of the financial year.

I think making money from the stock market and share market takes years. I guess some of the time it would be a bit difficult considering we are in recession as of now. And worst case scenario is that you have to wait your investment and take one more year to see where the investment takes you ahead.

Yes, you can make fortune from share and stock markets. It depends on the one of shares you can buy and the percentage of reward that you would be receiving. Many people have made profits and riches from stock market.

Am looking for a business to invest in so I heard of the stock trading and shares but really don't know much about it can I make more money by investing in the stock market and shares trading or will it just be a complete waste of time on my part and I shouldn't try investing in it
You heard well, trading stock and share is very profitable and can make you very good money as returns on investment.

But you should be careful with investing or trading wrongly.

As you said you don't know much the subject, it would be good to study (economics, commerce, business) until becoming familiar at the point to choose the right stocks (well, I wouldn't say at the point to make fortune -during these lockdown times it's asking too much, I suppose-, but to begin earning good dividends of companies which can face growth).

Yes, especially if it is a long term investment. You can gain so much if you have good strategies. You must know when to buy and sell. Also, be very careful on choosing what company to invest in and when.

Share market is a positive whole game. Generally speaking business sector capitalization develops, and organizations make benefit. So on the off chance that you have a differentiated portfolio and you are contributed for an extensive stretch of time, odds are high that you will bring in cash.

Yes, it is possible to make a fortune from the stock market. Look at Warren Buffet, he has made all of his money from the stock market. However, in order to become rich through the stock market you need to invest regularly and continue to compound your profits. YOu need to invest for a long term.

Yes, it is clear that yes, there are many examples of these, Michael Burry, Warren Buffet or Peter Lynch are just some examples of investors who made their fortune in the stock market, although it is also clear that it is not something easy to achieve and you should have a very well designed strategy and a lot of patience, plus these investors may have had extra information, you know what I mean.

Of course, it just depends on your drive, your skills and or what you're capable of. It takes a lot of work to make money from the stock market, but it certainly can be done. It's just a matter of working it until it works for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back