What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

Yes one can earn a living and even become successful doing forex trading if you have the adequate knowledge to achieve the height of success. I have seen lots of people earning thousands of dollars from forex trading. When you take it as a business there is no way you will not make a living or succeed in it.

If you are new to trading, you may be wondering if it is really possible to make a living from currency trading, since the majority of small traders do not have it. short answer? Yes! It is definitely possible to earn a steady income from Forex trading.

Yes, forex trading offers numerous opportunities that can help traders increase their wealth and make a name for themselves. After all, the forex market is the most liquid financial market in the world, which makes it popular with traders from all walks of life.
The high levels of liquidity, 24-hour availability, and ease of access have made forex trading a popular way to make money. For some investing in forex is a career choice. Simply because the benefits of becoming your own boss and working at convenient times are highly attractive prospects for many people!

I actually know someone who makes money from forex. Making money in forex trading requires a genius-level intelligence in order to understand the market, patience, perseverance and the most important of them all, high-level discipline in order to make a living out of it.
You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

It’s definitely possible to make a consistent income from Forex trading. If you spend enough time and energy to develop your patience and discipline, to build a winning attitude with a realistic mindset, or acquire the trading skills and knowledge that will allow it to be consistently profitable

I don't have experience when it comes to forex trading. You can start crypto trading instead cos i see you learning about crypto everyday here. That one is quote easier to understand than in forex trading. You can still learn forex trading over there in YouTube, their are lots of videos on YouTube that talks about it broadly.
I have already started learning crypto trading, I have been following up on different threads here every single day, as for Forex trading there is no video on YouTube that I haven't watch, I have watch loads and tons of videos but to be honest with you, I still haven't learnt a single thing about it. I can't even understand anything. It's just so confusing to me.

I have already started learning crypto trading, I have been following up on different threads here every single day, as for Forex trading there is no video on YouTube that I haven't watch, I have watch loads and tons of videos but to be honest with you, I still haven't learnt a single thing about it. I can't even understand anything. It's just so confusing to me.
For one to learn forex trading very well he or she needs face to face mentoring from a forex trading expert in order to encode whatever the gaffer teaches him or her. Cos the gaffer will teach you with examples that is simple and not in a complex way till you learn.

For one to learn forex trading very well he or she needs face to face mentoring from a forex trading expert in order to encode whatever the gaffer teaches him or her. Cos the gaffer will teach you with examples that is simple and not in a complex way till you learn.
That's great, this means there is still some atom of hope for me to eventually learn forex. I have already given up on anything related to forex and programming because I have been learning programming also for years. My friend whom is an expert has been teaching me one on one but still I haven't been able to catch up on it. I prays that forex brings a different result entirely from the one on one teaching encounter I'm about starting.
Post automatically merged:

That's great, this means there is still some atom of hope for me to eventually learn forex. I have already given up on anything related to forex and programming because I have been learning programming also for years. My friend whom is an expert has been teaching me one on one but still I haven't been able to catch up on it. I prays that forex brings a different result entirely from the one on one teaching encounter I'm about starting.

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

It requires a lot of preparation from traders that are really serious about it, but if they manage to do all the preparations right, Forex trading for a living is actually possible. Some of the most successful full-time Forex traders are suggesting to take things very slow and follow the trading process step by step.

something more than living actually, although that risk is very huge in forex trading, but the income that it generates once you are experienced and has huge knowledge in it is so good that's better than any other salary

Post automatically merged:

Hmm, what is really the issue that makes you not to be catching up on one on one learning with forex trading. I'll urge you to put all your mindset through it and surely you gonna reach such goal becoming an expert forex trader. That is why passion goes together with hard work. If you are passionate about succeeding via forex trading then put more determination to succeed on it. Their is lots of fortunes that comes through i t dear friend.

It depends on the individual! If the person as become an expert in it. I think there's nothing he can make a loving from it.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

I really believe that one can make a living trading forex. I also think it will need large capital to trade to the extent of earning a living from it. But one must get the necessary knowledge like how to read the market, and all that.

Of course! Forex trading can earn you a living provided you have enough experience and knowledge to run it. I have seen a lot of people make a living from forex trading. They practically depend on forex as their own source of income.

You can earn a living through forex when you have studied and mastered forex.if you have been trained by a forex guru you can successfull earn a living through forex and become a wealthy person. Also receiving signals too from forex guru too can help you hit it big

Trading in Forex is strictly for expertise if you want to make a living, understanding the direction of the market,analyse the market on daily hourly and minute time frame,observe the times of the day to run trade and some other factor can make you stand firm in the market.

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Do you think one can earn a living through forex trading??
Absolutely possible, a lot of those who started Forex trading at the very beginning really enjoyed it and I knew some rich people who made there money through Forex trading. Although like you have said sometimes it crashes, but those who their only source of income is Forex trading tends to save during the rainy days.

forex trading is a difficult business that only the expert can actually make a constant profit from it because it is not easy to predict the volatile market that is why a lot of people have been losing so much in forex trading,we all need to learn how to trade very well before we can even think of making any money from it.

Absolutely possible, a lot of those who started Forex trading at the very beginning really enjoyed it and I knew some rich people who made there money through Forex trading. Although like you have said sometimes it crashes, but those who their only source of income is Forex trading tends to save during the rainy days.
Laughs, they will save of course, knowing too well the money doesn't rain all day for them. Sometimes they win and sometimes too they make losses. That's why forex trading is a win win investment option. One doesn't win all the time, but at least you should win bigger than your losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back