What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

Of course it is very possible for one to earn a living through forex trading, a lot of forex trading experts have made it really big from forex trading, some have build mansions, driving and cars and some are living luxury lifestyles, some have used the profit made from trading forex to start up a business. The list is just endless

Capital no, there is no two way about it. You need to have something you are doing that brings a stable income for you. If you depend only on forex trading that is just based on pure luck, you can lose all you have and start living a life with no purpose.

Most traders shouldn't expect to make this much; while it sounds simple, in reality, it's more difficult. Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage.
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep ... one in three traders does not lose money trading currencies

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Do you think one can earn a living through forex trading??
You have said it all my brother. No doubt forex is a risky business but the risk can be managed by having adequate knowledge in the trade with great trading expertise. Lost of people live solely on forex and are doing great. Not that they don't make some loss at times but more gain than loss.

You have said it all my brother. No doubt forex is a risky business but the risk can be managed by having adequate knowledge in the trade with great trading expertise. Lost of people live solely on forex and are doing great. Not that they don't make some loss at times but more gain than loss.
Your understanding is insightful and thoughtful too. Not that forex traders don't accrue some losses, they do but the profit counts is very much bigger than what they lose during their entire trading time.

Forex is not gambling, you need to know what you're doing to make profit. Yes you can make a living trading forex but you need to be a professional forex teader so you dont end up donating money to your broker lol

Forex is not gambling, you need to know what you're doing to make profit. Yes you can make a living trading forex but you need to be a professional forex teader so you dont end up donating money to your broker lol
I understand that forex trading isn't gamble, it works with experience and ideas. One can become successful through it when he or she knows the best possible way to utilize and make success trading via forex.

It is very possible and feasible for someone to earn a living through trading in forex and order volatility related markets like cryptocurrency, stock trading e t c. but you should have a very strong management plan that could withstand the days that are not to good while trading, if not you will leave the foxest market in no distance time.

Yes one can earn a living through forex trading, if you are serious about it , and you can trade for all day then you can make a whole lot of money, yes one can earn a living with forex trading and it's obvious, I no some guys who are really making it big from forex trading

You can make a living with it.If you know to trade well or have lefit source of signals.Tho one must encounter losses but it should be minimal not ones that can blow out the account.Forex is really good to boost ones economy

Of course it is very possible for one to earn a living through forex trading, a lot of forex trading experts have made it really big from forex trading, some have build mansions, driving and cars and some are living luxury lifestyles, some have used the profit made from trading forex to start up a business. The list is just endless
That's true you said bro. Lots of people have really made it through forex trading as experts when it comes to it. If you study it well, devoting more time for it, I think you'll surely succeed and drive your own millions too.

That's true you said bro. Lots of people have really made it through forex trading as experts when it comes to it. If you study it well, devoting more time for it, I think you'll surely succeed and drive your own millions too.
This is just the fact, If you follow up on it very well and studied it very well you're sure going to make lots of money from it. I'm currently looking for a mentor that would be putting me through, I have lost a lot to forex because I have no experience on trading forex but I still went ahead to trade it. Right now I'm seeking for a mentor with enough knowledge about forex to assist me through it, in order for me not to continue loosing my funds to forex.

If you risk #3000 then you can make an average of #600,000 per year. If you risk #9000, then you can make an average of #1,800,000 per year. If you risk #27000, then you can make an average of #54,000,000 per year. This is the same strategy, same account size, and same trader.

Forex is the most riskiest of all the known business and investment in the world. I don't see the possibility of building an income on a very volatile business, no man will build his wealth on uncertainties I don't see forex as a means of earning an income

Traders of Forex shouldn't raise their expectations very high because as much as forex seems as a cool way of making money, it has a very high risk. One can actually make a living trading forex, but a high level of understanding of the market is needed, and a great amount of time and dedication have to be put into it.

Yes I believe and trust forex trading, one can a reasonable amount of money from the trading, but look it's not that easy as some people think cos there is no easy way of making money and there is no Free Money I tell you, if such free money exist then no body will be poor in life

This is just the fact, If you follow up on it very well and studied it very well you're sure going to make lots of money from it. I'm currently looking for a mentor that would be putting me through, I have lost a lot to forex because I have no experience on trading forex but I still went ahead to trade it. Right now I'm seeking for a mentor with enough knowledge about forex to assist me through it, in order for me not to continue loosing my funds to forex.
I don't have experience when it comes to forex trading. You can start crypto trading instead cos i see you learning about crypto everyday here. That one is quote easier to understand than in forex trading. You can still learn forex trading over there in YouTube, their are lots of videos on YouTube that talks about it broadly.

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

Yes once you do know how to trade well and effectively making more gains than loss then you would be able to make a living through forex trading which I think would be a good development

Most traders shouldn't expect to do too much; while it sounds easy, it's more difficult in fact. Even so, thanks to leverage, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can generate between 5 percent and 15 percent a month with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back