Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$2.0400USD
Biznotes
Salah has been the point of attack for Liverpool this season. Last night, he assisted 3 goals while scoring once. That should be his last game before he jet off for the African Nations Cup. Do you see the team doing okay without him in the team?

Liverpool are a great team and I think they have enough players to cover his absence, his absence will indeed be felt in a way, but Liverpool are one of the best teams in the English league and they shouldn't have a problem with that, I hope Salah and Egypt do well in the African Cup.

Losing Salah to the African Nations Cup will be a bit challenge, but I believe Liverpool has a strong squad that can adapt though not as smooth compared. It'll be interesting to see how they perform without him.

Losing Salah to the African Nations Cup will be a bit challenge, but I believe Liverpool has a strong squad that can adapt though not as smooth compared. It'll be interesting to see how they perform without him.

This could be true. Do you have any player that you think is going to fill his void as he is away on international duty? Between Jota and Nunez, who is going to be your pick?

This could be true. Do you have any player that you think is going to fill his void as he is away on international duty? Between Jota and Nunez, who is going to be your pick?
Between Jota and Núñez, Jota is the more likely player to fill Salah's void during the African Nations Cup. I think he has more experience in Liverpool's setups and has shown that he can be a consistent goal threat. Núñez is still adapting to the Premier League, but he has the potential to be a world-class player. If he can find his scoring boots, he could be a key player for Liverpool in Salah's absence.

Between Jota and Núñez, Jota is the more likely player to fill Salah's void during the African Nations Cup. I think he has more experience in Liverpool's setups and has shown that he can be a consistent goal threat. Núñez is still adapting to the Premier League, but he has the potential to be a world-class player. If he can find his scoring boots, he could be a key player for Liverpool in Salah's absence.

Jota has shown that he is hungry to play and can do a lot for the Liverpool team. Let's wait and see how the team plays this weekend in order to see who is starting and who is on the bench.

Diego Jota have been a very good replacement for Salah. Even though, Salah means a lot to Liverpool's attack, I'm very sure that they can be able to cope without him until he's fit to play again.

Diego Jota have been a very good replacement for Salah. Even though, Salah means a lot to Liverpool's attack, I'm very sure that they can be able to cope without him until he's fit to play again.

Diego Jota took it personally to play well against teams they have played since Salah was injured. I believe that he is going to push for a starting berth even when Salah is fully back to full fitness.

Diego Jota took it personally to play well against teams they have played since Salah was injured. I believe that he is going to push for a starting berth even when Salah is fully back to full fitness.

When Diego Jota was playing in Wolves, I knew he was a very good player. I never doubted his quality and I'm very sure that was why Liverpool went for him. He filled in the shoes of Salah very well so far.

When Diego Jota was playing in Wolves, I knew he was a very good player. I never doubted his quality and I'm very sure that was why Liverpool went for him. He filled in the shoes of Salah very well so far.

He got a goal yesterday in their game against Burnley. He has either scored or assisted in the last games since Salah was out. I see him keeping his place in the team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back