What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

I know there was a serious crash in the price of all cryptocurrency last year and this was as a result of the fact that China banned all financial institutions from dealing with cryptocurrency . But as we experience the bullish market I was just believing that everything has returned to normal and it was just a strategy to bring down the price of all coin.
No body can bring down the price of any coin. Nobody wants the price of the coin to go down except those that wants to buy. Prices fluctuate base on the what is happening around us

No body can bring down the price of any coin. Nobody wants the price of the coin to go down except those that wants to buy. Prices fluctuate base on the what is happening around us
If China could ban all it financial institution from dealing with cryptocurrency , it will definitely bring down the price of cryptocurrency because China is among one of the country with the huge crypto investor.

There is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will reach 150 thousand dollars someday but that will take some years. Recently the price of Bitcoin is at the range of 20,000 dollars a lot of people and fearful about the future. I believe it will still go down more but during the next bull market it may reach its all-time high.

I know that Bitcoin will very soon rise up more than the way it rises during covid 19. Let wait and see what will happen within three months wether it will rise or drop the more.

I'm not very sure if the price of Bitcoin will reach 150k based on what is really happening in the crypto-lcurrency market presently, it would be a little bit difficult for bitcoin to attain that level.

It is very possible to see bitcoins at that price in the future because the volatility of bitcoins is always rising no matter how it fall down , but for now I believe we are still in a bear market hoping to overcome it soon.

The bitcoin would definitely reach the value if more institutional whales supports the coin. This was seen when Tesla adopted bitcoin and we will witness more if we get more institutional whales.
Indeed when institutional whales and many other investors regain there interest in this coin. It might continue it's rally to the moon.
But we are currently bearish.

Maybe bitcoin will reach that amount in a long term maybe it will not, i can't really say. I personally don't see bircoin rising pass may $45,000 again. Maybe people are already look at other projects

Maybe bitcoin will reach that amount in a long term maybe it will not, i can't really say. I personally don't see bircoin rising pass may $45,000 again. Maybe people are already look at other projects
So many investors are investing in bitcoins for long-term purposes alone and not minding if their cryptocurrency has to drop or not . They have a target of what price they are willing to sell their cryptocurrency.

With the current state of the crypto currency and it's market and fair value, Bitcoin is said to be a really promising crypto currency despite it's recent falls and flash drops. The crypto currency Bitcoin is actually one of the fastest growing crypto currencies.

It has been predicted by some cooperate bodies that the long term price of Bitcoin can rise to $150k as its current fair value is about $35k

One of the greatest challenges that has hindered Bitcoin from moving forward is it's volatility and the boom and bust partner adopted by investors in the crypto market.

Do you think Bitcoin can rise to the price value of $150k in the future? Share your thoughts on this.
Yes I think it will reach 150k but it needs some time because of some problems on it's way but fundamentally it has the potential to grow more even further than 150k.

Yes that's very much possible, we are taking about the Bitcoin market here it is possible for Bitcoin to go more than that, but before you can tell that you need to know how to analyze the market.

When I received Bitcoin for the first time, it was $400. Did I ever thought bitcoin would one day become $68k (as in November 2021) or even $26k as of now? MY experience has taught me a lesson, by holding bitcoin for a long time you will be able to sell it for $100k, or even $200k-$300k.

The highest all time high of the price of Bitcoin was $67,567 on November 8th, 2021. Everyone was anticipating Bitcoin getting to $100,000 before the sudden crash that haven't seen Bitcoin in $40,000 and above till today. Bitcoin have the potential of getting to $150,000 but the real question is when will that be?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back