What's new

Can I register the name of my real estate Business now?

The name of my real estate company is already in my mind, I plan on starting the company in the not so distant future, like let's say 5years from now.
I just wanted to register the company now as it seem the registration process is less difficult at the moment, no one knows how it will be in the future so That's the reason why I want to register it now.
The problem is can I register the business name now even though am not starting the company now
Your reason for registering the business before starting up is understood, but I still think it is best to Register a business before starting.

Truely the name of a business should be registered to avoid a copy write of that name,so I personally do not advice someone to have a business without registering the business

The name of my real estate company is already in my mind, I plan on starting the company in the not so distant future, like let's say 5years from now.
I just wanted to register the company now as it seem the registration process is less difficult at the moment, no one knows how it will be in the future so That's the reason why I want to register it now.
The problem is can I register the business name now even though am not starting the company now?
Yes.
You have a business name and you are ready to start up, you can register you business.
This will give you an edge over other counterparts which are not registered.
Potential buyers would be more comfortable purchasing properties from companies that are registered.

There is a particular policy that the corporate affairs commission have that allows you to be able to register a business now even if you do not plan on opening it to avoid another person from using the same name.

A real estate business is a business entity that deals with the buying, selling, management or investment of real estate properties. According to The Balance, real estate is “the property, land, buildings, air rights above the land and underground rights below the land.”

Registering your registering your real estate company is ideal, it will make it authentic and trusted for clients to come do business with you cos you operate with license.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back