What's new

Can cryptocurrencies be combined with other cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is it possible to combine one cryptocurrency with another? Maybe you want to save all of it in one wallet, can you do that? Can you invest one crypto into the other? I would be more willing to invest in crypto if crypto could be combined with other kinds. Could be consider like different denominations of change. What do you think?

I don't know what you mean by combining one cryptocurrency with another, could you explain it better? That is, you mean investing in several of them and keeping it in the same wallet? If so, I for example do it, otherwise I do not know what you mean.

Do you mean investing crypto like Bitcoin or Binance coin into another crypto like Bitcoin cash. If I understand your question well, Then I think it's impossible.

But you can invest several cryptos in a single wallet, like Trust wallet or...

You have several coins existing in one wallet or exchange site. For example, I can have BTC, BCH and LTC all in my binance account. But you cannot combine two cryptocurrencies into one. The work separately.

I believe you are trying to ask if it is possible to have different crypto currency in one wallet, I don't think it is possible because they are different and not the same so it would not be possible.

The only thing you can do is to convert one cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency exchange platforms but there is no way you can combine two different cryptocurrencies together.

The only thing you can do is to convert one cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency exchange platforms but there is no way you can combine two different cryptocurrencies together.
The conversion of cryptocurrency is another feature that I see that would make it stand the test of time over the fiat currency as the conversion of cryptocurrency is swift as compared to fiat.

The conversion of cryptocurrency is another feature that I see that would make it stand the test of time over the fiat currency as the conversion of cryptocurrency is swift as compared to fiat.
You can easily convert cryotocurrency on binance at zero fees and this is indeed a very great feature that will allow you to migrate from one cryptocurrency to your favourite cryptocurrency.

You can only build your cryptocurrency portfolio but you cannot combine different cryptocurrencies to one because they are two different project entirely and they have different blockchain.

Cryptocurrency could only be transferred and it could be converted as well from one form to another but it cannot be combined because they are two different cryptocurrencies entirely.

Crypto currencies can be sent only to the networks that have been created, you cannot send bitcoin to Ethereum and vice versa. Even the tokens created on the same blockchain platform cannot be switched.

Bitcoin can only be sent to bitcoin and they could only be combined but it is practically impossible to combine bitcoin with etherium because they belong to different blockchain.

The process of "trading" or "exchanging" one cryptocurrency for another is frequently used to do this. Usually, users buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies with one another using a platform for cryptocurrency trading. Decentralized exchanges are another option that lets users trade cryptocurrencies with one another directly without the need for a centralized platform.

Bitcoin can only be sent to bitcoin and they could only be combined but it is practically impossible to combine bitcoin with etherium because they belong to different blockchain.
It is required that bitcoin can only be sent to bitcoin and there's absolutely no way you can send bitcoin in other cryptocurrencies because it will result in a loss of digital asset which will be unpleasant.

I do think that is possible in any way. You have to choose one that you want to invest in as there is now way one is linked to the other. It does not work that way.

With a single wallet, you can create sub wallet for all kinds of crypto coins supported by that wallet. On Binance, I have BCH wallet, Bitcoin wallet and Litecoin wallet.

No there's no way you can receive different coins under one address but you can have multiple coins in one wallet with different addresses and you can even convert all your crypto coins into one coin or stable coin in binance without spending any fee

No there's no way you can receive different coins under one address but you can have multiple coins in one wallet with different addresses and you can even convert all your crypto coins into one coin or stable coin in binance without spending any fee
The only thing that could be done in this regard is that you can combine bitcoin with bitcoin but it is practically impossible to combine different cryptocurrencies.

Is it possible to combine one cryptocurrency with another? Maybe you want to save all of it in one wallet, can you do that? Can you invest one crypto into the other? I would be more willing to invest in crypto if crypto could be combined with other kinds. Could be consider like different denominations of change. What do you think?
I think your question here is not explanatory enough because I do not really understand what you mean by combining one cryptocurrency with another. I hope you make the explanation clear

I think your question here is not explanatory enough because I do not really understand what you mean by combining one cryptocurrency with another. I hope you make the explanation clear
I think that the OP is trying to talk about sending bitcoin into Ethereum wallet of which it is not possible. You can only send cryptocurrency that are alike to each other if you don't want to lose your fund.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator