Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't use black hat SEO techniques, but I have researched them and considered using them in the past. But I always push back and don't. So my question is this, can using black hat techniques kill a site? I figure it could cause issues with ranking and other such things. What does it do exactly though?

Some admins practice any SEO tutorial they face on the internet and the tutor could not mention it is black hat SEO to earn views but just label 5 technics for good SEO and then the tip one could be black hat SEO and then people not experimented apply it and have negative impact on their websites.

Black hat SEO will pull down your site from ranking. For example, if you were appearing on the first page of the search engine results page, you might be pulled down to 10th page. When this happens, you will lose your organic traffic. When you don't have organic traffic, your earnings will also be non existent. In extreme case, your site can be blocked on search engines.

Black hat seo strategies will always have bad effect on your site. Some of it practices are: keyword stuffing by trying to accumulate so many keywords into a very page or content expecting huge traffic.

Another practice is cloaking practices by hiding content from search engines.

Spamming is not to be skipped when made mention of this black hat seo of which this involves sending large amounts of unsolicited emails or comments to websites in an attempt to get backlinks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back