What's new

can Bitcoin rise 20000$ in the last of year ?

Crypto guy

Aug 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
as we know Bitcoin started rising from 4000$ before 3-4 months (during the situation of Corona Virus)

After two months of uncertainty, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased again. At the moment, BTC is about $119200, and many analysts believe that Bitcoin is on the way to its significant growth. In this case, the forecast did not arise without rhyme or reason.
I have read a lot of articles and reviews of people about the prediction of bitcoin at the last of the year.

Any predictions or information guys about that guys?

for me, it's difficult to happen but I guess that bitcoin will stay raising till 15000$ in the near future but not sure if it will raise over these amounts.

not sure if it will be this year, but most probably it will hit the peak really soon, 2021 most probably.

not only 20000$ i think it can even reach 50k - 100k in less then three years from now because bitcoin become
more popular day after day and each day more investors join it that's will make the pricec go up for sure

I think it is very unlikely ... in the circumstances the world is going through because of the epidemic, if we look at the price of Bitcoin now, this is very excellent ... But according to experts, there are other waves of the epidemic to come ... and this means more economic recession, and therefore Bitcoin will end This year is cheaper than the current one

Bitcoin is increasing in value very fast lately but i don't think it can reach 20.000$ until the end of the year

At the rate it is going now, I'd be a little surprised if it does not reach or get very close to the $20k mark.

It I said that bitcoin will rise to $20k before the end of the year..but I don't know how far it is true...I read it from a Blockchain news

Bitcoin has potential to rise as high as $20 because there has been shift of Investors to Crypto currencies generally and the first point of investment is bitcoin so it is highly possible

Bitcoin's price is currently hovering around $60,000 from the $4000 price that it was last year. This is an indication that the price can get to $100,000 before the end of this year.

About a year ago, in August 2020, Bitcoin was around $20,000. Now, in August 2021, Bitcoin is $46,000. Bitcoin was $30,000 in December 2020 but it continued to gain value and became $65,000 in May, 2021.

as we know Bitcoin started rising from 4000$ before 3-4 months (during the situation of Corona Virus)

After two months of uncertainty, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased again. At the moment, BTC is about $119200, and many analysts believe that Bitcoin is on the way to its significant growth. In this case, the forecast did not arise without rhyme or reason.
I have read a lot of articles and reviews of people about the prediction of bitcoin at the last of the year.

Any predictions or information guys about that guys?

for me, it's difficult to happen but I guess that bitcoin will stay raising till 15000$ in the near future but not sure if it will raise over these amounts.
Bitcoin is now at $40,000 level going to $50,000 level. It's the second time around after returning to $30,000 level from the past months this year. I hope it can reach a new all time high of $100,000.

As at the time of this post, the Bitcoin rise far beyond the amount you are asking at the end of that year 2020. And it even came to an amount a little above $50000

By the looks of it, it is imminent. Bitcoin has been good for the past weeks and investors can only hope it will get better following the previous bad market (2021) though.

I have read so many threads in forums about the prediction (or asking about a prediction) of the price in the market not only of Bitcoin but also of other crypto coin. I wonder if those giving their prediction have a formula or a crystal ball. Maybe just a formula?

Isn't this funny ? As at the time you made this post , bitcoin was around $4000 but today barely one year the price of bitcoin has risen above the $60k price value. Those who held their bitcoin by now will be in millions

Bitcoin rose above 50k at the end of 2020 and we have it can rise above 60k by the end of 2021 considering the levels of adoption and marketing

We are approaching the end of the year and historically bitcoin has been shown to make very bullish movement around this time but then a lot remains to be seen.

Isn't this funny ? As at the time you made this post , bitcoin was around $4000 but today barely one year the price of bitcoin has risen above the $60k price value. Those who held their bitcoin by now will be in millions
Honestly I think people are very patient we continue to make money from bitcoin investment and as more institutions are investing on it that is how the value we keep going up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back