What's new

can Bitcoin rise 20000$ in the last of year ?

Bitcoin rose above 50k at the end of 2020 and we have it can rise above 60k by the end of 2021 considering the levels of adoption and marketing
With Chiba banning on bitcoin , it would take considerable period of time for bitcoin to reach over $60000 as you mentioned. But by December or Christmas , the price will certainly rise and will be over $50000 possibly.

Well it is possible for bitcoins to increase by almost 200% but I don't think this will be possible next year. It is possible for bitcoins to reach $150000 next year but it may not be possible for bitcoins to reach 200000 dollars next year.

We never believed this but this has finally come to pass , but I feel bitcoin has the potential to even rise further despite its present fluctuations

By the end of 2020, bitcoin was around $30K but by the end of $2021, Bitcoin is around $50k. This is a big improvement. However, if bitcoin had stable price it would have become $67.

as we know Bitcoin started rising from 4000$ before 3-4 months (during the situation of Corona Virus)

After two months of uncertainty, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased again. At the moment, BTC is about $119200, and many analysts believe that Bitcoin is on the way to its significant growth. In this case, the forecast did not arise without rhyme or reason.
I have read a lot of articles and reviews of people about the prediction of bitcoin at the last of the year.

Any predictions or information guys about that guys?

for me, it's difficult to happen but I guess that bitcoin will stay raising till 15000$ in the near future but not sure if it will raise over these amounts.
Bitcoin among the other crypto currency coin in the World is the best and the first crypto coin to be created and the most costliest coin, but I believe cannot reach $100,000 at the end of the year.

I think over the years we have been seeing Bitcoin having major increase and also have been improving ,I believe in years to come we would see the price increase more and investors can then make more gains

as we know Bitcoin started rising from 4000$ before 3-4 months (during the situation of Corona Virus)

After two months of uncertainty, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased again. At the moment, BTC is about $119200, and many analysts believe that Bitcoin is on the way to its significant growth. In this case, the forecast did not arise without rhyme or reason.
I have read a lot of articles and reviews of people about the prediction of bitcoin at the last of the year.

for me, it's difficult to happen but I guess that bitcoin will stay raising till 15000$ in the near future but not sure if it will raise over these amounts.
Currently, the price of bitcoin has crossed that $20,000 mark.
The price of bitcoin is still on the increase; a lot of demand is being placed on bitcoin now and more investors are coming in.

Woah this is massive. To know that the price before the pandemic wasn't up to $10000 in price and it shot so high over a year's period is amazing. No asset would have performed that way.
I'm definitely going to invest in this coin.

Ever since then bitcoins has been moving in a constant uptrend to almost $69000 before its started dropping which currently settled are the price of 17 thousand dollars. We might see a bull run soon.

Actually no one can tell due it's constant rise and drop down. It's only those who have great influence on the market are good dictators can be able to predict

Bitcoin is one of the best investments, it is something decentralized controlled by no one that is why many people are getting interested in it day by day, and it's bullish for long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back