can Bitcoin rise 20000$ in the last of year ?

Crypto guy

BizNotes
as we know Bitcoin started rising from 4000$ before 3-4 months (during the situation of Corona Virus)

After two months of uncertainty, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased again. At the moment, BTC is about $119200, and many analysts believe that Bitcoin is on the way to its significant growth. In this case, the forecast did not arise without rhyme or reason.
I have read a lot of articles and reviews of people about the prediction of bitcoin at the last of the year.

Any predictions or information guys about that guys?

for me, it's difficult to happen but I guess that bitcoin will stay raising till 15000$ in the near future but not sure if it will raise over these amounts.

Steven

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yeah i definitely think it will rise at the end of the year.. However.. I dont think it will stay. it will probly be a very very quick drop.

cafediscussions
V

vest1992

not sure if it will be this year, but most probably it will hit the peak really soon, 2021 most probably.

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
not only 20000$ i think it can even reach 50k - 100k in less then three years from now because bitcoin become
more popular day after day and each day more investors join it that's will make the pricec go up for sure

Braga13

Up-and-Coming Sensation
BizNotes
I think it is very unlikely ... in the circumstances the world is going through because of the epidemic, if we look at the price of Bitcoin now, this is very excellent ... But according to experts, there are other waves of the epidemic to come ... and this means more economic recession, and therefore Bitcoin will end This year is cheaper than the current one

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin is increasing in value very fast lately but i don't think it can reach 20.000$ until the end of the year

Niftyyem

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
At the rate it is going now, I'd be a little surprised if it does not reach or get very close to the $20k mark.

Peterlight

The man for the job
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It I said that bitcoin will rise to $20k before the end of the year..but I don't know how far it is true...I read it from a Blockchain news

ahmedo24

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin has potential to rise as high as $20 because there has been shift of Investors to Crypto currencies generally and the first point of investment is bitcoin so it is highly possible

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin's price is currently hovering around $60,000 from the $4000 price that it was last year. This is an indication that the price can get to $100,000 before the end of this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock