Can Bitcoin make you rich?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to the recent events in the world (USA presidential election, Corona virus Pandemic) and some other factors there has been a huge surge in the rate/price of bitcoin, Bitcoin sudden surge is one that has never happened before, even though the rate of Bitcoin is insane now and people that have it are 'smiling to the bank'. But is investing in Bitcoin a sure path to richness? As we know that "Past performance does not guarantee future performance"
What do you think, can Bitcoin make you rich or just add some wealth to you

Right now it's very hard for bitcoin to make you rich because the price is already very high. At the beginning the price was less than a dollar so even if you invested a couple hundred dollars now you would be rich.

If you don't have a high amount i don't think so you can't be rich just for storing BTC you need to trade and grow your balance

Those who became rich through Bitcoin are those who bought it when the price was very low and it wasn't popular, if they sored it and then want to sell it now, they would definitely become rich.

Those who became rich through Bitcoin are those who bought it when the price was very low and it wasn't popular, if they sored it and then want to sell it now, they would definitely become rich.
sure but only few peoples bought bitcoin when it was 0.1$-1$

In the beginning, bitcoin had a big potential of making you rich. I can just imagine how the people who bought it at its lowest price felt when the price went so high. Right now, you can't be sure if you can get rich with it since the price is already so high.

In the beginning, bitcoin had a big potential of making you rich. I can just imagine how the people who bought it at its lowest price felt when the price went so high. Right now, you can't be sure if you can get rich with it since the price is already so high.
That is why it's more proof that bitcoin can make you rich to be able to settle some of bills and those who invested when its low gains from its increase

It's hard to trust bitcoin since it decentralizes and contains highly frustration. It can give you some profit but I don't think I can help you to become rich. Bil gate never used bitcoin he did hard work and now he becomes the richest guy ever in the world.

That is why it's more proof that bitcoin can make you rich to be able to settle some of bills and those who invested when its low gains from its increase
I agree with you that those who bought bitcoin when the price was low enjoy alot when the price goes up. Trading bitcoin can also help you pay some bills due to the profits you earn from trading regularly.

Yes bitcoin can makr you rich if you had it back in the year 2012. But we can still hope for bitcoin to rise to 100k before the end of year 2030

I agree with you that those who bought bitcoin when the price was low enjoy alot when the price goes up. Trading bitcoin can also help you pay some bills due to the profits you earn from trading regularly.
That is why i recommend crypto trading because you can also be working and be feeding your self just like an employed someone

That is why i recommend crypto trading because you can also be working and be feeding your self just like an employed someone
Yeah, crypto trading is really great. Especially since it is not as complex as forex trading and so you can learn it easily and start doing it. It is truly so profitable.

Yeah, crypto trading is really great. Especially since it is not as complex as forex trading and so you can learn it easily and start doing it. It is truly so profitable.
It is really profitable and i have made a few cash from it since its not a get rich quick scheme , patience is needed to earn more

Bitcoin can certainly make you rich. Currently, bitcoin price is $34K, the all time high price was $68K. If you invest now,you might be able to make good profits in a couple of years. However, how much profits you can make from Bitcoin depends on how much you have invested. You need to invest a lot of money on bitcoin to become rich

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back