What's new

Can Bitcoin make a comeback? Or is it dying?

The price of cryptocurrency seems to be increasing recently but I don't know about it currently. I am expecting to invest some money in salona and some other points such as the fantom.
there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin will increase drastically in the near future and those who believes will make a lot of money. I am expecting another downtrend and that is when I will start investing.

I would advise you to wait till the next bull run before you think about investing on crypto currency as the market now is bearish and you would lose your investment, which has a very high tendency
The fact is that we can never know the right time to invest in cryptocurrency , that's just the general rules. Or do you have any idea of when the bearish season will be over ?

The fact is that we can never know the right time to invest in cryptocurrency , that's just the general rules. Or do you have any idea of when the bearish season will be over ?
Even Elon Musk cannot be able to answer this question. nobody knows when the bearish market will be over but all of us are just projecting 2024 and 2025. You need to have a strategy of investing if you want to be successful or make a lot of money.

Even Elon Musk cannot be able to answer this question. nobody knows when the bearish market will be over but all of us are just projecting 2024 and 2025. You need to have a strategy of investing if you want to be successful or make a lot of money.
In that case you mean that we should not be hoping to have profit by investing in cryptocurrency around this period of time ? Normally I was expecting to invest some money at the early of next year

In that case you mean that we should not be hoping to have profit by investing in cryptocurrency around this period of time ? Normally I was expecting to invest some money at the early of next year
Yes, don't hope to make a lot of profit in cryptocurrency at the moment. I am expecting 2024 and 2025 to give me a lot of money for my investments and not now.

Yes, don't hope to make a lot of profit in cryptocurrency at the moment. I am expecting 2024 and 2025 to give me a lot of money for my investments and not now.
Okay , in that case then what time do you advise people to be investing in their favourite crypto-currency ? I was thinking that I'll start doing that at the beginning of next year .

Okay , in that case then what time do you advise people to be investing in their favourite crypto-currency ? I was thinking that I'll start doing that at the beginning of next year .
I will start in the second quarter of next year to invest in my favourite cryptocurrencies. I have actually shortlisted them and I am monitoring their innovations and price movements.

Crypto currency has a fault in recent days so people are unable to transact therefore it is not known when this bearish period will over because many experience has occurred as regards crypto currency this year.

there is never a right time on investing in crypto currency, you just only need to know when to go into the market at the appropriate time and get something for yourself as a person

One thing that we need to understand about the issue of cryptocurency bitcoin inclusive is that the fluctuations in the market is what makes the market very unique,forces of demand and supply is what makes the price to fluctuate.

Being optimists, if is normal to expect that the price of bitcoin would bounce back soon, but we also have to bear in mind that something like that is not always going to be easy at all.

So we have to be careful too.

I believe that the price of bitcoin would certainly come up in the future that is a statement of fact, except something was to happen otherwise which I strongly doubt it would.

We are definitely going to be seeing some very interesting moves in bitcoin in the coming months. There are a lot of things that still needs to happen and that is why I am still liquid.

if we had really invested money in bitcoin for each time we thought it was dying, in all of them we would have made money, referring to other previous cycles, this time it may be different, it is clear why anything can happen, but the data is there, there is an obituary where bitcoin was announced dead almost 500 times, and every time it recovered.

Bitcoin has definitely been struggling over the last few months and I feel a lot of that is to do with the economy being the way it is at the moment and also the cost of living across the world at the moment. Do I feel like bitcoin is dying or going to die? Definitely not, it's something we should expect at the moment with the economy issues as I have a feeling we will see some things happen over the next year into 2024.

Despite the shift back in the price of Bitcoin it's the best as far as I am concerned.we already know that there most be a timely rise and fall in all crypto,so why not buy Bitcoin when it's value drops?
I believe that we are very early to bitcoin and we have not even scratch the surface. There are so many things in the bitcoin world that is said to be explored and assumed you should hold your own very tightly

i strongly believe that bitcoin would definitely make a great comeback and it would be sooner than expected, bitcoin would not just die off but it will soon rise to great heights.
I agree with you, everyone thinks that Bitcoin will go to zero but I believe that Bitcoin will prove them wrong and will have a great come back like always.

Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?
This is actually the time to start DCA. The market sentiment is still bearish, but the buying has not started. Since a bull run is expected in 2024-2025, this is likely the period of depression and accumulation.

I don't think Bitcoin is going to die. Its price will just fluctuate because that is it's nature. I would definitely buy and hold Bitcoin if it reaches so low. Imagine buying Bitcoin at $10000, then it skyrockets again to $60000 or set an all time high. You will have earned massive profits.

Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?
Yes, of course, the price keeps on increasing. The way its price had come down a lot in 2022, but in the first week of 2023, there has been some increase in its price.Maybe 2023 Will Prove To Be Similar To 2019 For Crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back