What's new

Can Bitcoin make a comeback? Or is it dying?

Bitcoins will not die and this is what everyone must understand. People who have dealt with cryptocurrency for a long time are able to understand that this has happened in the past and it's not a new thing anymore.

Bitcoin can come back depending on how people and countries would take it. Bitcoin relies on people influence so if there is not support it may just stagnant in a while. However let's take step to help Bitcoin situation so there should be change in the market in 2023

Well no one can really tell much about the value of bitcoin either raising or dying down simply because it value is not certain and it keeps fluctuating on daily basis.

That is accurate, and if we can do our homework and just invest in cryptocurrencies it we have determined will last for a long time, that is important and will be a sensible move.

Bitcoins will not die and this is what everyone must understand. People who have dealt with cryptocurrency for a long time are able to understand that this has happened in the past and it's not a new thing anymore.
people who have been in a cryptocurrency space for a while will not even talk like this. Bitcoin is not dying instead it is just experiencing a bearish season which occurs from time to time.

people who have been in a cryptocurrency space for a while will not even talk like this. Bitcoin is not dying instead it is just experiencing a bearish season which occurs from time to time.
definitely, if you are knowledgeable about the crypto space, you would definitely know that this is a normal face in the life of crypto and it would definitely pass, it is seasonal and time bound.

Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?
Yes I'm thinking about to buy Bitcoin at this rate and sells in the higher rate just to get profit because I know it's digital currency and soon will comeback to it's original market values.

Exactly sometimes it could be as a result of Bitcoin algorithm and how it was designed to move . Normally we shouldn't be expecting a constant uptrend all the time. That would have been too easy as I understand.

I think it's gradually dying out if you ask me. The whole buzz has subsided and since there are a lot of happenings around other coins that aren't pleasant, trust has reduced from investors.

While Bitcoin has a history of recovering after crashes, such a recovery could take months or years. And if investors continue to sell, Bitcoin's price could go much lower before it comes back up. While unlikely, there's also a possibility that Bitcoin could go to zero following a massive sell-off

Actually one of the problems with cryptocurrency is that it's not predicted no matter how. there is no assurance that it will come back or not. but it can change at anytime.

Exactly sometimes it could be as a result of Bitcoin algorithm and how it was designed to move . Normally we shouldn't be expecting a constant uptrend all the time. That would have been too easy as I understand.
The world is facing a lot of economic problems so it is no brainer that we will be in the bear market for a while. actually this is now the best time to start accumulating little by little if you want to make big profit in some years to come.

Currently I don't think someone can predict about bitcoin but I believe it will definitely come back even if there are other raising coins with better potential but the bitcoin has captured the market.

Yes I'm thinking about to buy Bitcoin at this rate and sells in the higher rate just to get profit because I know it's digital currency and soon will comeback to it's original market values.
Please do not fall into this trap, because you would definitely regret it on the long run, the market might decide to take a very different dimension from your prediction.
I don't know why some people do not like to buy cryptocurrency when the price is low but when it starts skyrocketing, so many of them will start buying. Some people even bother the price of $60,000.
So many people do not have e required know how of how this things operate, they are just speculator's and not investors as any investor would not invest on things when the price is going up.

Last edited:
The world is facing a lot of economic problems so it is no brainer that we will be in the bear market for a while. actually this is now the best time to start accumulating little by little if you want to make big profit in some years to come.
Exactly , and that is what I would have loved to do but currently I am in a financial stress. Even if I have to start thinking of investing in cryptocurrency I think that will be from next year up.

Exactly , and that is what I would have loved to do but currently I am in a financial stress. Even if I have to start thinking of investing in cryptocurrency I think that will be from next year up.
I will also start buying cryptocurrency fully from next year. I will be buying little by little and within sometime I will be able to accumulate a lot of it. This is an opportunity.

Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?

You might be new to bitcoin, because by now you must have known that this is not the first time that things like this will happen. The is big probability that the price of bitcoin will still go below $16,000by next year. But from 2024, the price will experience another all time high again.

I will also start buying cryptocurrency fully from next year. I will be buying little by little and within sometime I will be able to accumulate a lot of it. This is an opportunity.
The price of cryptocurrency seems to be increasing recently but I don't know about it currently. I am expecting to invest some money in salona and some other points such as the fantom.

I would advise you to wait till the next bull run before you think about investing on crypto currency as the market now is bearish and you would lose your investment, which has a very high tendency

The price of Bitcoin will not remain that way, is just the matter of time,@Immilash what would you like to say about the drop of Bitcoin, I believe you'll have something to say.
Yes you're right by saying so, and the last time I checked I realized that the so called Bitcoin began to increase in rate, unlike how it was before. The price is really Increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back