What's new

Can Bitcoin make a comeback? Or is it dying?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?

Bitcoin is not dying in anyway bro. This is a bear season and I think you should try as much as possible to make your research about the last bear season. from the information I've gotten from people who experienced it, they said that this one will be more brutal and of course we are expecting more downtrend, but on the long run bitcoin will probably make people millionaires.

Those bitcoin big whales don't usually feel pressurized whenever bitcoin drop in value. They are very sure that bit coin will still come up whenever its value drop matter the outcome

i strongly believe that bitcoin would definitely make a great comeback and it would be sooner than expected, bitcoin would not just die off but it will soon rise to great heights.

i strongly believe that bitcoin would definitely make a great comeback and it would be sooner than expected, bitcoin would not just die off but it will soon rise to great heights.
it is very important and necessary you do not expect a bull season at this moment because the world is facing a lot of economic hardship. It will happen but not now.

The price of Bitcoin will not remain that way, is just the matter of time,@Immilash what would you like to say about the drop of Bitcoin, I believe you'll have something to say.
Well as you said that's temporary, I also believe that Bitcoin will continue moving to the upside but for now we are bearish, if you the knowledge on how to analyze the market I believe you'll know the right time to buy.

Currently I think no one can really tell much about the value price of bitcoin because it's always fluctuating and it depends based on time and the market forces.

Well as you said that's temporary, I also believe that Bitcoin will continue moving to the upside but for now we are bearish, if you the knowledge on how to analyze the market I believe you'll know the right time to buy.
That's true, I knew you'll have something to say about it, I'll like to invest my money on Bitcoin when it's about rising, what do you think? On my own opinion that will be a brilliant idea.

the simple truth is that nobody knows the exact time to buy because the crypto market is somewhat unpredictable. If you want to invest you should start using dollar cost averaging strategy.

Cryptocurrency is not dying , worst cases of this has happened in the past so it shouldn't really be as a surprise to you except you are new into cryptocurrency. You can check out the price history of bitcoins and you will understand that.

Cryptocurrency is not dying , worst cases of this has happened in the past so it shouldn't really be as a surprise to you except you are new into cryptocurrency. You can check out the price history of bitcoins and you will understand that.
Probably, now is the right time for people to start planning on how they can start accumulating some. If you are investing you should be sure of the kind of projects you're putting your money on because so many projects will die off.

Bitcoin is at the lowest it has been in a long time. Right now Bitcoin is estimated to be worth in the $16,000s for just 1 Bitcoin. That's a far way off from what it was months ago, when it hit its highest at like $60,000 pet bitcoin. Sadly I don't see it returning to that point anytime soon. But, how far will Bitcoin continue to fall?

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it was even cheaper?
I believe in Bitcoin's fundamentals not in price and I think in long run Bitcoin is bullish because people are getting interested in it and finding out it's fundamentals.

Bitcoin always makes a comeback. It is one of the useful crypto currencies in the world
the simple truth is that nobody knows the exact time to buy because the crypto market is somewhat unpredictable. If you want to invest you should start using dollar cost averaging strategy.
Right. Cypto currencies is not like the stocks which is somewhat predictable .

That's true, I knew you'll have something to say about it, I'll like to invest my money on Bitcoin when it's about rising, what do you think? On my own opinion that will be a brilliant idea.
That's true, if you have knowledge on technical analysis I believe you'll know the right time to buy and when not to buy, buying at the wrong time will not be a good idea.

I believe in Bitcoin's fundamentals not in price and I think in long run Bitcoin is bullish because people are getting interested in it and finding out it's fundamentals.
There is no doubt that bitcoin will make a comeback in some years to come. I believe around 2024 or 2025 the price of Bitcoin will be more than hundred thousand dollars.

Probably, now is the right time for people to start planning on how they can start accumulating some. If you are investing you should be sure of the kind of projects you're putting your money on because so many projects will die off.
That is true , it is important and will be a wise decision if we can research and only invest in cryptocurrency we have confirmed to last for a long time , that's what really matters to me.

That is true , it is important and will be a wise decision if we can research and only invest in cryptocurrency we have confirmed to last for a long time , that's what really matters to me.
Yeah, but sometimes it will be very difficult for you to determine a cryptocurrency that will last for a long time. Imagine people who invested in Terra Luna hoping that it would reach the level of ethereum.

Despite the shift back in the price of Bitcoin it's the best as far as I am concerned.we already know that there most be a timely rise and fall in all crypto,so why not buy Bitcoin when it's value drops?

Despite the shift back in the price of Bitcoin it's the best as far as I am concerned.we already know that there most be a timely rise and fall in all crypto,so why not buy Bitcoin when it's value drops?
I don't know why some people do not like to buy cryptocurrency when the price is low but when it starts skyrocketing, so many of them will start buying. Some people even bother the price of $60,000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back